PDA

View Full Version : Helpful video for easier wins

Le Vampyr
04-12-2009, 05:30 PM
YouTube - Puzzle Quest Galactrix - the "I-win" button demonstrated in ship combat

With the same ship and modules, it's helped me so far. =)

Zombiechild
04-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Basilisknet and shieldedmine layer.. were cani buy them or do i gotta get the plans from a mob? :confused:

side note the Crafting... how do i learn the Blueprints? kill a ship with item Xtimes or have it used on me Xtimes?

Pippers
04-14-2009, 11:31 AM
An I win button that only takes 5 minutes? Must be a better combo than this out there.

Android Christ
04-14-2009, 04:38 PM
All you really have to do is leave the battle and keep restarting it until you get the desired amount (meaning a whole lot) of mines on your starting move. Then (depending on the opponents level) either Net them or just use Bola Mines. I've had more 1 move kills than I can think of using only four powers, being all of the above minus Null Wave.

FlipSwitch
04-15-2009, 01:02 AM
Zombie you can buy most of this crap over at Keck. Basilisk Net I aint sure about but defo bola and shielded minelayer. Maybe another epic hunt should begin.

eviltb
04-15-2009, 10:24 AM
There is an alternative to Basilisk Net which I think might be better. EM Net cost less to cast (5 gree, 4 yellow) and gives the same ability ie opponent misses 2 turns. Its easier to craft/cheaper to buy, but doesnt give extra miss turns for opponents have a set amount of mana. Im experimenting to see which one works better, but Im thinking Keck Shell, EM Net then Bola Mines/Shielded Minelayer, FTW!

edit, this works really well. Depending on how the match starts, you can either Bola or Minelayer for mass damage, which invaribaly gives you an extra turn. Then you DM, Keck, then Bola again and your opponents gone with the first 4 turns!