PDA

View Full Version : Mission 9, chopper section

BlackDragon
04-12-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm trying to get the 'No retries' achievement, and the special one for Mission 9 - both of which requires me to get through mission 9 without dying. Now, having 9 First Aid sprays and some Adrenaline Boosters along makes it fairly easy, most of the way, but my problem is the lengthy section near the beginning, where you're flying on the chopper. You can't heal that with First Aid Sprays, and I keep getting blown outta the skies by the dozens of rocket-launcher zombies crawling all over the place...

Any hints or advice?

asdf123
04-12-2009, 06:13 PM
play on easy, use ninja vision when reloading/when needed, and change ammo for the bigger enemies, try to hit the barrels, its hard to kill them all but if you don't lose too much health on other enemies you should be fine

BlackDragon
04-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Okay... and to unlock easy, I have to die 10 times in a row, in the same place, right?

JieXY
04-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Technically, right. But I don't remember it being a tough place. Make sure you don't lose health when facing LV2 flying carriers and two worms, and you should have enough health to lose when flying over those rocket-carrying carriers. Also remember to take out the rocket guys on the building when you are faced with the worms. They usually sneakily drain you health when you are busy dealing with worms.

userpig
04-14-2009, 11:29 AM
Okay... and to unlock easy, I have to die 10 times in a row, in the same place, right?

Yup, go to level 5, skip all the cutscenes and press A every 40 seconds (to retry:)) - the blastmite will kill you 10 times in a row rather swiftly, and bam! unlocked.

As for the chopper sequence, kill "birds" with the machine gun, switch to rockets (or whatever that is) while dealing with giant worms (rockets+ninja vision = he won't even able to attack you). I rocket-launcher guys bother you, use ninja vision + roskets - aim at the barrels.