PDA

View Full Version : UFC 2009 Undisputed DEMO on the 360 when is it?

xUK Assassin
04-12-2009, 06:26 PM
i saw two websites that said that the demo is coming next week the 16th of april around that time but now it's saying it's not coming out next week so i'm confused does anyone have any information on the date of the demo for download on xbox 360? I can't wait for this game!!!

Cinderkin
04-14-2009, 04:27 AM
THQ apologized for the demo getting pushed back. I am really looking forward to this game, and a demo would have been nice. It seems that we may see a demo early May.

xUK Assassin
04-14-2009, 03:45 PM
ok cool thanks i really want this game it's looks awesome hope the gameplay is as good as it sounds

TWIGGY4LIFE 666
04-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Next Thursday according to the official UFC site.
Good news everyone! The demo will be available on Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network next week on Thursday, April 23.

JaggedIceMan
04-18-2009, 08:00 PM
In the demo you can play as either Chuck Liddell or Shogun Rua in a 3 round exhibition match. You can also go through the tutorial to learn striking, grappling, clinches, takedowns, submissions and reversals. It's soo freakin sick, I've been playing for about 3 hours and I've ended the fight the same way only 2 times. I was able to get a demo code from reserving it from Gamestop in case anyone was wondering. I couldn't wait until Thursday, and considering this fight is on tonight, I had to get it today to get geared up for it.

callmetincup
04-19-2009, 04:00 AM
thank god they put liddell in the game. I just watched his fight and I am afraid its the end of the road for him. Maybe he will get a shot to fight tito in elight xc for some extra cash in a couple years. thats a for sure voctory no matter how old he is.

ULTIMATE GEARHEAD
04-19-2009, 04:35 AM
Iceman lost 4 of his last 5 fights!
He is outta here! Out with the old and in with the new!
At least he is in the game! Bring back the old days when he only had 1 loss!

x2o9xLegendx
04-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Dude the demo is pretty amazing for only being able to be Shogun or Liddel. I played for about 2 and houlf hours after the ppv and I just could not get bored. I got a ko on the ground, standing up, and as Shogun came to tackle me and take me to the ground, I Kneed him in the face and KO'd him! Oh to all people, learn the controls or do the tutorials first because when you keep moving the difficult up, those controls help big time!