PDA

View Full Version : Seriously narc'ed

finlee
04-12-2009, 06:37 PM
Just done mission 4 and thought I'd check out the mission screen,went into the options and found the settings on easy yet I def put on hard and swear I've never seen a screen to change the difficulty,questions are:

-How do I know what difficulty I've done each mission on?plus if I finish the game before ensuring all levels were done on hard and then go back and complete all on hard will the achievement unlock?
-Once I beat the game can I go back on the mission select and pick up the emblems etc I've missed to get the achievement?or to I need to do before beating the game?

Hope someone can help,seriously peeved off

JamKaBlam
04-12-2009, 08:12 PM
As far as i know there isn't a way to know what difficulty you've played missions on. You can though go back and complete previous missions on hard if you wish.
After completing the game you are free to replay missions and collect what you need.

finlee
04-13-2009, 03:43 PM
cheers jam.just gonna plod on and see what unlocks!Nightmare!!!!!!

JieXY
04-13-2009, 04:58 PM
I think that you can check the difficulty you are playing on. Pause the game, go to the Settings, see if there's any difficulty option, if I remembered right.

finlee
04-14-2009, 05:40 PM
Cheers jiexy,started checking about 3times per level on difficulty.

Good game that is slightly tainted with the stupid bits I.e mad motorcycle rides

cra
04-20-2009, 08:03 AM
guess it should only change once if you die too often.