PDA

View Full Version : New York Federal Safe

v SnOwMaN v
04-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Im in New York, but I don't see the building labeled this. This is the last safe I need. Anyone know where it is located.

DFB 1708
04-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Im in New York, but I don't see the building labeled this. This is the last safe I need. Anyone know where it is located.

Its the court house, which also is located for a mission.
For Rosa you need to steal something from this safe..
For Michael Corleone you need to get Don Pentageli to make sure Frank doesn't rat Michael out, in this building you can find the safe

This safe is simply said, story based.

IC3 L3G3ND
04-12-2009, 07:03 PM
so are you saying if we do not get it during the story we lose it all together?

CunningFox
04-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Its kind of impossible to miss in the story because the mission objective is to open it

IC3 L3G3ND
04-12-2009, 07:37 PM
well im sorry but i've completed all the story almost, all i have left to do is eliminate hyman roth so are you telling me my game glitched? could someone post a picture of this building on from the don view as im sure it will still be accessible

v SnOwMaN v
04-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Well I been there once yea for a mission, but there is no way that 2 missions gets you both safes. I beat the game last night. After I beat it I was going back and get the safes, guns, favors, and executions.

There has to be a way to get the safe. Maybe blowing a hole in the wall or something.

Also yea like the other guy above me mentioned can someone post a pic of it.

IC3 L3G3ND
04-12-2009, 09:41 PM
ok i got it thanks to some help from my friend, once in new york it's near Tony Rosato's compond, it's south west of this place and is shaped lick a big court as in real life, hope this helps ppl