PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?!

KeVLaR 311
04-12-2009, 10:49 PM
im trying to find out how to get that badge, i thnk thats what there called lol that shows how many games you got completed. im pretty sure the site is 360voice.com and has something to do with 100% GS Club. i just cant seem to find it anywhere.

Mr Random Hero
04-12-2009, 10:54 PM
The one with the pictures for each game? Was wondering that myself :)

CloudStr1f3
04-12-2009, 11:14 PM
If you mean the one in my sig, its from 360voice. all you have to do is have a blog active on the site and you can paste the link into your signature settings on this site. You have to play around with the code a little to get it to work, but yeah, that's where it's from.

KeVLaR 311
04-12-2009, 11:26 PM
If you mean the one in my sig, its from 360voice. all you have to do is have a blog active on the site and you can paste the link into your signature settings on this site. You have to play around with the code a little to get it to work, but yeah, that's where it's from.

yea the one that you got there it is hahaha

thanks for the help im gonna go try that now

KeVLaR 311
04-12-2009, 11:35 PM

ok so i still cant figure this out i posted a blog and still cant find anything anywhere lol

punker
04-13-2009, 03:33 AM
Go to your blog's page, and on the left side there should be a link that says "Share this blog!" Click it, and there will be code for various forum sig types... one being the one you're looking for.

Glowin Smurff
04-13-2009, 04:48 AM
problem w/ that is, some of the games i've 1k'd were rented and since i don't have them anymore and it was before i signed up at 360v they don't show up :(

DakidJose
04-13-2009, 05:14 AM
problem w/ that is, some of the games i've 1k'd were rented and since i don't have them anymore and it was before i signed up at 360v they don't show up :(

You can go to your settings and it's an option there to sync all your data that doesn't appear. "Save your streaks, Sync your data" something like that. It has "New" next to it.

Glowin Smurff
04-13-2009, 11:37 AM
gracias, i'll look into it. :D thanks