PDA

View Full Version : Favors aren't working! Please help!

Muta32
04-13-2009, 07:46 AM
I have 1 soldier left on the Grenado family tree, and the Don of course. Anyway I keep doing favors yet I always get money, along with a message that says "Unable to return favor." I've spent hours doing nothing but favors, yet still no results. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

I think they guy I'm looking for is named Bruce Rivera. He's the on the far right at the very bottom. The guide says that you need to beat him using only your fist, and that's all. What state is he in? I know most Grenados are in Florida but there was at least one in New York.

Please help.

Muse89
04-13-2009, 11:53 AM
I found this rather weird aswell, it wouldnt even tell me where he was once id taken over every one of their rackets, you dont need to kill them all for achievements so i just got sick of trying and took down their compound

DFB 1708
04-13-2009, 12:50 PM
I have 1 soldier left on the Grenado family tree, and the Don of course. Anyway I keep doing favors yet I always get money, along with a message that says "Unable to return favor." I've spent hours doing nothing but favors, yet still no results. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

I think they guy I'm looking for is named Bruce Rivera. He's the on the far right at the very bottom. The guide says that you need to beat him using only your fist, and that's all. What state is he in? I know most Grenados are in Florida but there was at least one in New York.

Please help.

You are doing the wrong favors.
Some favors give hits for Rosato, others for Gambino.. Or you already have the kill condition..

pinkpanfa
04-13-2009, 02:24 PM
The favors for the achievement are the DIAMOND shapes on the map. You must do all of those favors (3 in NY, 6 in Fl and 3 in Cuba I think).

When you talk to the person and you say you'll take the job, Dominic will say "I need you to do something for me....no jail, quick recovery, etc) instead of just saying "Yes".

Muta32
04-13-2009, 04:05 PM
Some favors give hits for Rosato, others for Gambino.. Or you already have the kill condition..

Is there anyway of knowing which favors are for which families, or are the keys your only hint?

The favors for the achievement are the DIAMOND shapes on the map. You must do all of those favors (3 in NY, 6 in Fl and 3 in Cuba I think).

When you talk to the person and you say you'll take the job, Dominic will say "I need you to do something for me....no jail, quick recovery, etc) instead of just saying "Yes".

I'm talking about kill condition information, not the back pocket favors.

basler360
04-13-2009, 04:06 PM

correct. you have to do 3 favors in new york, 6 in florida and 3 in cuba. in the beginning there are only 5 favors in new york. but when u have to lower a bridge somewhere to get to some place when following storyline u automatically will get the 6th favor from florida.

wwevstnavsecwvswcw
04-13-2009, 04:30 PM
the guy is not always there in his hangout check his status just look at his name and shows somewhere thats says status like
Name:whatever
something

booster17
04-13-2009, 04:42 PM
I had the same problem as the original poster. However, this eventually cleared up for me after I carried on with the story missions. After some time spent in Cuba, I could start getting kill condition information from the passer-bys again.

ExtremeGamer
04-27-2009, 05:30 AM
Im missing 1 in Florida, i only have 5. And i have been in Cuba, did all in Cuba...and all in New York. As i only count 5 on my map...so, does that mean i have to wait or get lucky and find it??

SpinelesS
04-27-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by DFB 1708 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1820305#post1820305)

Is there anyway of knowing which favors are for which families, or are the keys your only hint?

I believe this is wrong, I believe that if any made men are reachable, any key favour will give you the information, untill no more made men are reachable, the final Gambino Made man Is in Cuba, You have to go to cuba before you learn the kill condition and location, though as has been said, its a barehand execution, so if you simply take over all their business's, all made men will retreat to the compound. Just find him there and use your fist's on him.

hodge
06-17-2010, 02:50 PM
The exact same thing has just happened to me =[