PDA

View Full Version : confused about 360 (pc) games ?

Vaneth
04-13-2009, 12:58 PM
hey everybody,

i read the sticky The Quick 1000s (or close to) and lilmissroxy listed fallout3 (pc) as an easy 1000 game. so.. uhm... how can i play it on pc and get gamerscore for my xbox?! maybe dumb question but just dont know how to do it..
sorry for my bad english and thank you

Chiaroscuro
04-13-2009, 01:08 PM
hey everybody,

i read the sticky The Quick 1000s (or close to) and lilmissroxy listed fallout3 (pc) as an easy 1000 game. so.. uhm... how can i play it on pc and get gamerscore for my xbox?! maybe dumb question but just dont know how to do it..
sorry for my bad english and thank you

All Games for Windows Live (see list on the site, at the left menu) have achievements and so they add points to your gamescore.

All those games require a Live account, and you can use the same one you use in your Xbox 360, just log in with it (it will be a process similar to account recovery but in the PC).

They are some Games for Windows Live that are ports from Xbox 360 games and are stackable, you can add another set of points to your account if you play both (PC and 360) games.

This is the case with Fallout 3. And it is an easy 1000 game because you can use the game console to unlock the achievements (much like a cheat code).

KewlBrettC
04-13-2009, 01:34 PM
All Games for Windows Live (see list on the site, at the left menu) have achievements and so they add points to your gamescore.

All those games require a Live account, and you can use the same one you use in your Xbox 360, just log in with it (it will be a process similar to account recovery but in the PC).

They are some Games for Windows Live that are ports from Xbox 360 games and are stackable, you can add another set of points to your account if you play both (PC and 360) games.

This is the case with Fallout 3. And it is an easy 1000 game because you can use the game console to unlock the achievements (much like a cheat code).

Nice, but I don't get what your talking about in the last paragraph.

Chiaroscuro
04-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Nice, but I don't get what your talking about in the last paragraph.

Much like ID games, you can bring up debug console on the game by pressing the ~ key (if I remember right it is the key). In the debug console you can type several debug commands, including the ones that unlock achievements. You can have all of them (including the expansion ones even if you do not have the expansion) in a minute. Just look at the "quick" thread for the commands.

Vaneth
04-13-2009, 02:42 PM
thank you =)

WRM5567
04-13-2009, 08:06 PM
Tough luck I can't get my Steam account to link up with my GT.

T0b3
04-13-2009, 08:23 PM
(including the expansion ones even if you do not have the expansion)

That's not true.

You'll need to own the DLC to unlock the respective achievements.

T0b3
04-14-2009, 12:16 AM
That's not true.

You'll need to own the DLC to unlock the respective achievements.

I need to correct my original statement - it is, in fact, possible to gain achievements of the DLC without even owning them.

Sorry for the double post but I thought I'd also push this thread to sort things out.

The Pants Party
04-14-2009, 02:31 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31059