PDA

View Full Version : Level 5 Twin Falcon Knives?

BlackDragon
04-13-2009, 03:46 PM
How do you unlock them? The guide says A-or-higher ratings on all missions, but I've got that already, and my TFK's are still stuck on level 4. Do you have to re-complete Mission 9 to make it kick in? Does it not count if the rating is achieved in Easy Mode? Or do you actually need A+ rankings on all missions? Which is it?

JieXY
04-13-2009, 04:45 PM
When you reach the requirements (Overall A or better), you should see a prompt telling you LV5 TFB are unlocked or something like that. And you need to upgrade it yourself with Red Orbs (Blood Crystals). Go to the weapon update screen to see if it's available or not.

BlackDragon
04-13-2009, 06:06 PM
Ahh, so it's an Overall A or better, NOT A or higher on all individual missions... that's an important difference. I've got A or A+ on all the sepparate missions, but I've only got a B+ on the Total Complation Score. Not sure WHY, really. The Total Completion Subscores are A+, A, A+, A+, A+, B+, B. I would expect that to add up to more than a B+. The whole 'Total Score Does Not Update' bug WAS fixed in the patch, right? >_>;

JieXY
04-13-2009, 06:31 PM
Yea, the patch has fixed the glitch (which would mess up your stats). So just focus on improving your Overall Completion Score. Once you are done with an A (or A+), you will be told that the LV5 TFK is unlocked.

Keraunos94
04-14-2009, 11:06 PM
Hey guys i m french !

JieXY can you tell me what should we do to have a better overall score, do we just need to improve all our FINAL SCORE on each mission? or do we need to improve all the subscore on each mission like QTE success etc?? That my real question ! And then, is the difficulty important for the final mission scores or not, do you know how the score is calculated?

Thx man :p

gt = Keraunos94

JieXY
04-14-2009, 11:14 PM
Hey guys i m french !

JieXY can you tell me why should we do to have a better overall score, do we just need to improve all our FINAL SCORE on each mission? or do we need to improve all the subscore on each mission like QTE success etc?? That my real question ! And then, is the difficulty important for the final mission scores or not, do you know how the score is calculated?

Thx man :p

gt = Keraunos94

Hey Keraunos94,

The reason why you need to have a better Overall Completion Score (the score for beating the entire game) is because the LV5 Twin Falcon Knives can't be unlocked until you have an A or better Overall Completion Score. It is not necessary to improve mission-specific Completion Score as long as you know what to do. Basically, what you need to do is to improve your subscores of every mission, for example, QTEs, Highest Hit Combos, Highest Kill Combos, etc. By doing this, your Overall Completion Score will increase accordingly. When you reach A, you unlock LV5 Twin Falcon Knives (but you still need to invest some Blood Crystals to it); A+, and the Ninja School Valedictorian achievement is unlocked. I don't consider difficulty a major factor as I myself did all this on Normal. As for the way how the scores are calculated, I completely have no idea.

Keraunos94
04-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Thx for your answers ! I found all answers here :

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=138412

I just need to restart my missions by improving only one subscore by one...

Thx !

BlackDragon
04-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Ugh... I give up. Over 43.000 required for A, much less A+? I'd have to replay every level AGAIN, even though I've already gone through them all at least 2, mostly 3 or 4, times... just not worth it.

Keraunos94
04-15-2009, 10:58 AM
I think the one who said 50 000 for A+ was right, I had A for 43000 as you said and i'm 48000+ and still A, I m doing 2 mission again with les damage and i think I will go 50 000 :) and 1000 G youhouuuu

Keraunos94
04-16-2009, 11:07 PM
ok guys i got A+ for 49720 lol^^ I got the A+ succes but i didn't unlock the last outfit??? why?

JieXY
04-17-2009, 08:03 AM
ok guys i got A+ for 49720 lol^^ I got the A+ succes but i didn't unlock the last outfit??? why?

Replay Mission 9 and it should be unlocked at the Mission Ranking Screen.

Keraunos94
04-17-2009, 08:46 AM
Y i did it but it didn't work, then i changed the save slot and replay mission 9 again and it worked ! I have the 1000GS now thx :p