PDA

View Full Version : New premium DLC coming out 2 weeks time.

XxDarkMaster1xX
04-13-2009, 10:27 PM
New weapons, characters and maps to help players strengthen their family and build their empire offline and online.

It was announced today that The Godfather® II videogame will be releasing premium upgrade packs* to provide players with level-four weapons, an additional crew member equipped with four unique specialties, and two new multiplayer maps that will make their family stronger as they fight to become the most powerful mob syndicate in America. In addition, these upgrades will help as players take their advanced crew members online and compete to be the Don of Dons on the leaderboards. Players can experience all the premium upgrades for The Godfather II two weeks after launch worldwide on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and the PLAYSTATION®Store.

The complete list of upgrade packs includes:

• The Pentangeli Map Pack: Download for the all-new Cuba multiplayer map and the Junkyard multiplayer map.

• Level 4 Weapons Bundle: Download this collection to receive the Modern Dillinger, the .700 Magnum Impact, the Herzstopper, the MG-S1 Sniper Wolfe, and the Street Sweeper.

http://ea.phosdev.se/images/images/208067-L4_pistol.jpg

• Jack of All Trades: Download Jimmy Lira – the Jack of All Trades to have this character in your family. Jimmy Lira starts out with the arsonist, engineer, medic, and safecracker specialties and comes equipped with a level 2 machine gun – the MP38.

http://ea.phosdev.se/images/images/208068-L4_tommygun.jpg

• The Corleone Bundle (All of the above): Download the multiplayer map pack, the level 4 Weapons Bundle, and the Jack of All Trades (Jimmy Lira) crew member.

Tieg
04-14-2009, 12:41 AM
Big waste for those that preordered an got the game. If the majority of the gamers have this game completed by then...who is going to care? This stuff should have been released with the game.

Big Waste. Thanks for the info...having that on guy in the crew would have been nice.

d00gler
04-14-2009, 02:23 AM
As usual, coulda been worth it if it came with achievements!

cbkste
04-14-2009, 10:03 AM
whats the point of that if they should do anything its new mission the story line is really short.

CunningFox
04-14-2009, 10:09 AM
As usual, coulda been worth it if it came with achievements!

There would be no point in extra achievements.
This content just like in the first godfather are just to make the game easier for people who are struggling with it

Danteveli
04-14-2009, 10:22 AM
This game is too easy so i dont understand why someone would want to have it even easier.

Evolution X0
04-14-2009, 11:17 AM
i would just like a new entire map for me to take over with some achievements slapped on to it.
the new map should be set in Vegas or something.

DFB 1708
04-14-2009, 12:35 PM
You know what would be cool for a DLC..
Just like Evolution (^Up there^) said.

Make an expansion where you can fly over with your family to Vegas or whatever, I don't know many city names, lol. And naturally extra GS.
If they make five of them and all with 100GS each and about 1-2hours of playtime.. I'll surely buy it.

CunningFox
04-14-2009, 01:33 PM
This game is too easy so i dont understand why someone would want to have it even easier.

Some people try to rush the compounds and have difficulties

neeker75
04-14-2009, 03:09 PM
This game's difficulty is considerably much lower as compared to the first game, especially with regenerating health, which wasn't in the first game.

Muse89
04-14-2009, 08:03 PM
i rushed half the compounds, just charged with the shotgun and still had no difficulties
if anything the dlc should make the game more challenging, or like evolution said, add a new city, a couple of additional crime rings and a little bit of GS, that would be a brilliant dlc

ST3ALTH_93
04-14-2009, 08:27 PM
Why do they announce this when you can already get guys swith expert liscences?? Sounds like they rushed the game a bit!!??

ST3ALTH_93
04-14-2009, 08:29 PM
A new map with MORE achievements would be good. BTW: the expert lvl 4 weapons should already be in the game?? WHY make me pay for things that I SHOULD be able to find??!!

LtCol Killjoy
04-15-2009, 09:17 PM
yay I beat the game twice in one week proble want get unless there new achievement attached

Sandman1000
04-15-2009, 09:22 PM
should had come out day one or shipped already in the game what a waste some cool new guns and a new guy really don't care about mp maps for this game

Muse89
04-16-2009, 12:01 PM
iv already completed the game and traded it back in, dont see the point in adding new weapons and another guy, would of been cool to have em but theyre not really needed

irishoh
04-18-2009, 10:13 PM
This game is too easy so i dont understand why someone would want to have it even easier. I second that, way too easy & short. You suck EA!!

CunningFox
04-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Hey, no need to turn this thread into a rant about a good game that plenty of people enjoy.