PDA

View Full Version : NFL team picture packs

xI C0uch P0tat0
04-14-2009, 01:49 AM
Does anybody know where I can find a picture pack to support my favorite NFL team, the Rams. I used to have one on my old x-box that I think I got from Madden 06 but recently I went to the Marketplace and there weren't any.

CyanideBreathMint
04-14-2009, 04:06 AM
You can wait and see if someone has already d/l'ed the Madden '09 picture pack to post back, or shell out the outrageous $1.25USD/100MSP's for it and take the risk of finding out. I can't see why Madden wouldn't come with all the teams represented in the NFL but as I hate American football, I wouldn't know and I could well be wrong.

Yung Lil Fly
04-16-2009, 02:49 AM
There used to be a gamerpic pack for each team for Madden 06 and Madden 07. I don't believe that they made ones for teams in 08 and 09. Then, they grouped all the ones from one of the games, Madden 06 I believe into one pack for 400 ms points and deleted the individual ones for both games. The ones in the pack don't look the best either as they have this EA Sports bar at the bottom. I'm really not sure why they did this, as obviously no one ever use pictures for all 32 teams.