PDA

View Full Version : Score Achievements

A CATSHOVEL
04-14-2009, 04:35 AM
Can the Score achievements, Enter Sandman, Fight Fire with Fire, Dyer's Eve, Stone Cold Crazy, and Creeping Death, be done in band? If so, does it make it easier, or is there some type of change in the scoring that balances it out? Thanks guys.

TA Sasuke
04-14-2009, 04:50 AM
Can the Score achievements, Enter Sandman, Fight Fire with Fire, Dyer's Eve, Stone Cold Crazy, and Creeping Death, be done in band? If so, does it make it easier, or is there some type of change in the scoring that balances it out? Thanks guys.

No it cannot be done in the band.

Crimson Ridley
04-14-2009, 09:12 AM
Reading the achievement works wonders.

"Get XXXX score on X song as the guitarist/bassist/drummer/vocalist"

Now, unless you can use 4 drummers for example, it ain't gonna work. :p

Itsbrown4606
04-14-2009, 11:24 AM
Obviously not, or everyone here wouldn't be complaining about Fight Fire With Fire and Creeping Death.

GTukC
04-14-2009, 11:29 AM
I remember all this came up with WT. If it says it must be done with a specific instrument, then no, it can't be done in a band. There are individual achievements to do with band play, it's pretty clear to be honest. And Brown, I managed to get Creeping Death quite easily, but Fight Fire With Fire just takes the piss lol, I can't get the rhythm for shit.

A CATSHOVEL
04-15-2009, 02:23 AM
Reading the achievement works wonders.

"Get XXXX score on X song as the guitarist/bassist/drummer/vocalist"

Now, unless you can use 4 drummers for example, it ain't gonna work. :p

So does reading the original post and not being a dick.

My friend said he got the Guitar Hero: World Tour Assassin achievement in a band. I wasn't sure if he was mistaken or if band kept track of individual scores. I thought that maybe you could have people help you get star power and you would, individually, get the appropriated score. Notice that I said "in a band", not "as a band." Again, being a dick doesn't help.

A CATSHOVEL
04-15-2009, 02:28 AM
Whoops....

bakrise
04-15-2009, 05:02 AM
im pretty sure this does not work. i had the same idea and tryed it numerous times and nothing worked

Crimson Ridley
04-15-2009, 07:22 AM
My friend said he got the Guitar Hero: World Tour Assassin achievement in a band.

Your friend is a bloody liar, don't talk to him anymore.

UltraAmoeba
04-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Your friend is a bloody liar, don't talk to him anymore.

I lol'd pretty hard.

GTukC
04-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Yeah Catshovel I'm afraid your friend is chatting from his rim. You can't get any individual score achievements while in band play. He obviously didn't get Assassin 222k while in a band or he's 1 in a million!

Oh and Callum wasn't being a dick, he was just pointing out that reading the description of the achievement would have told you your answer.

A CATSHOVEL
04-15-2009, 10:48 PM
Oh and Callum wasn't being a dick, he was just pointing out that reading the description of the achievement would have told you your answer.
It really wouldn't have.

GTukC
04-16-2009, 11:45 AM
Well either way, get good enough to get the score achievements solo, or don't have them. Sure you know the answer by now...