PDA

View Full Version : Why are the cheaters not on my recent players list?

DAYTONAMIKE
04-14-2009, 10:48 AM
For example, Playing Gears of War 2 then a guy was lvl 100 went on recent players to file a complaint and he wasn't there. I had to wait till the game ended and then pressed Y to go on game stats and then had to press Y on his name and it then manually brought up his gamercard and it said 'offline' by doing this he's basically stopping himself from getting bad rep because I went on submit player review and it was greyed out like I hadn't played with him when I clearly just had. How the hell has he done this?

hitman08
04-14-2009, 12:49 PM
these people use every trick in the book to get away with cheating mate and unfortunatly some of them do

master_shake_350
04-14-2009, 01:05 PM
For example, Playing Gears of War 2 then a guy was lvl 100 went on recent players to file a complaint and he wasn't there. I had to wait till the game ended and then pressed Y to go on game stats and then had to press Y on his name and it then manually brought up his gamercard and it said 'offline' by doing this he's basically stopping himself from getting bad rep because I went on submit player review and it was greyed out like I hadn't played with him when I clearly just had. How the hell has he done this?

Whats his tag? And file a complaint on Xbox.com!

dakisbac
04-14-2009, 01:17 PM
I don't think you can submit feedback/complaints on xbox.com.

Did you try to do it while the cheating was going on (during the game)? If so, that explains why you couldn't leave feedback. Some games the players will appear on your recent players list in the lobby, some not until the game is over. Even then, the people that are on your list from the lobby cannot be given feedback until the game is over

Tanvir
04-14-2009, 01:18 PM
Whats his tag? And file a complaint on Xbox.com!

yea ,i think you should

YungMoney313
04-14-2009, 01:28 PM
That's really sneaky, see what I would do is try to submit him as a friend or something and play with him again, then file a complaint.LOL

rowtheboat
04-14-2009, 01:50 PM
On privacey settings you can change it so when others see you on "recently played" it's offline.

GUNSLiiNGER
04-14-2009, 07:06 PM
So if someone is level 100 on gears 2 then there a cheater?

Bluntman428
04-14-2009, 07:27 PM
So if someone is level 100 on gears 2 then there a cheater?

Basically, yes.

Most of the people at level 100 used a glitch to get it.

This individual probably set his account to anonymous because Epic and Microsoft are banning the people who use the glitch from Xbox Live.

Juzt Skillz
04-14-2009, 08:00 PM
That's really sneaky, see what I would do is try to submit him as a friend or something and play with him again, then file a complaint.LOL

OMG exactly what I was thinking. Hit him with the Ban Hammer!

EvilestBean
04-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Man they are just pathetic.

Mister Buds
04-14-2009, 10:15 PM
i was wondering the same thing a couple days ago. my friend said it's because they appear offline. if they set their status to offline before a match they won't appear in your recent players list. like i said, this is my friend's explanation, i don't know whether it's true or not, but it does seem plausible.

DENAz666
04-15-2009, 03:03 AM
i was wondering the same thing a couple days ago. my friend said it's because they appear offline. if they set their status to offline before a match they won't appear in your recent players list. like i said, this is my friend's explanation, i don't know whether it's true or not, but it does seem plausible.

That actually sounds pretty plausable

Just file a complaint against them mate, might not be able to submit player review, but file complaint is never greyed out :)

EOU Findub
04-15-2009, 03:43 AM

I have just started noticing this on Halo 3. They were obviously cheating warping around the map (not lag warp, seriously warping around) and firing off 8-9 rockets without reloading. When I went to file a complaint in my recent players list, they weren't their. So I just hit the back button to check the stats of the last game and did it from there. Cheaters are utterly pathetic. Too crappy to play the game legit.

xBeLikeChris
04-15-2009, 05:12 AM
I know for a fact that you can file a complaint without having to play with the person. So if your sure he's cheating, file a complaint instead.

megamangaea
04-15-2009, 05:12 AM
Nope that's wrong, you can still see them on the recent players list. This happens to me a lot but only when there's a lot of lag, probably due to standby/lag switch or something.

Saix00726
04-15-2009, 06:46 AM
nobody is gonna get banned it is a spg and not against code of conduct they did the same thing for the first seriously and look not a single person got banned so stop wasting your time file complainting people that are rank 100