PDA

View Full Version : Accept this as a gift help

ST3ALTH_93
04-14-2009, 05:25 PM
I know quite a few people have reported that there is a glitch whereby it has not unlocked but as I found out today when i got the full 1000/1000 you can complete the game then do the favours and still unlock the achievement

ST3ALTH_93
04-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Favors are as follows: (12 in total)

1:Leon Brinker - New York (Rapid Recovery)
2:Victor Grosser - New York (Rebuild Bombed Businesses)
3:Ken Jameson - New York (Call Off Police)
4:Joey Katz - Florida (Tony Rosato Sting)
5:Pedro Ilievarra - Florida (Call Off Poilce)
6:Lt. Gov. Robert Rizzo - Florida (Rapid Recovery)
7:Matthew Tildeden - Florida (Granados Sting)
8:Wayne Residorf - Florida (Call Off Police)
9:Charlie Green - Florida (Bridge Access to Warehouse)
10:Jaime Agassiz - Cuba (Almeida Sting)
11:Juan-Pablo del Monte - Cuba (Free Made Men From Jail)
12:Maria Torres (Mangano Sting)

If you have completed one you will be able to buy it and thats how you know if you have done it.
You can also check in the dons view in 'the Books' section

ST3ALTH_93
04-15-2009, 07:41 AM
If anyone would like the screenshots of where these 12 officials are I will be happy to do so!!

DamagedWill
04-17-2009, 12:00 AM
If anyone would like the screenshots of where these 12 officials are I will be happy to do so!!

You should. Post em up here.

Frostbite
04-17-2009, 12:57 AM
Just to let everybody know, MAKE sure that you VISIT every "Corrupted" Official to see if you have completed his "task" (You will know because there will not be an UP arrow choice of paying for the favor). My game had all 12 boxes checked in the don's menu screen, and when I completed the last one that I thought I needed to do the achievement didn't unlock so I went back though all 12. But when I got back to one of the corrupted official in New York(I started in Florida, then Cuba, last up in New York) there wasn't an option to buy the favor, I completed his and BOOM achievement unlocked!

ST3ALTH_93
04-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Here are the screenshots they are general but give a good idea as my phone camera is pretty good! (C905 - 8.1MP)

New York

Florida

Cuba

d00gler
04-17-2009, 10:12 PM
Just to let everybody know, MAKE sure that you VISIT every "Corrupted" Official to see if you have completed his "task" (You will know because there will not be an UP arrow choice of paying for the favor). My game had all 12 boxes checked in the don's menu screen, and when I completed the last one that I thought I needed to do the achievement didn't unlock so I went back though all 12. But when I got back to one of the corrupted official in New York(I started in Florida, then Cuba, last up in New York) there wasn't an option to buy the favor, I completed his and BOOM achievement unlocked!

Great advice. I beat the game with all achievements but this one, and I also had all Favors for Corrupt Officials checked off. I went back to each one and checked for any that didn't give me the option to Buy Favor. It was a guy in NY for me, too.

gatorbait
01-12-2010, 05:07 AM

You saved me some serious frustration. I know this was posted a while ago but this is the only place I've found this information. Thanks a lot!