Suki
04-14-2009, 07:54 PM
can anyone post a guide to defeating the bosses in this game on hard plz

JieXY
04-14-2009, 11:15 PM
Which boss? You mean, ALL of them?

Suki
04-15-2009, 08:18 AM
ie: the quickest and best way to kill the spider on mission 1 ive been hitting this things legs for 20 mins now there has to be quicker way and im sure there will be lots of events like this and just wondered if there was a boss guide

xRogue 5x
04-15-2009, 10:08 AM
If you need any pointers while playing. I'm way to lazy to type out detailed descriptions right now but feel free to send me a chat request some time.

JieXY
04-15-2009, 09:22 PM
ie: the quickest and best way to kill the spider on mission 1 ive been hitting this things legs for 20 mins now there has to be quicker way and im sure there will be lots of events like this and just wondered if there was a boss guide

Use stonerender to attack its front two legs. When it crush the ground with it legs, open Ninja Vision and rush to attack. I think it's that simple, dodge and attack. When in phase two, same way works too.

cra
04-20-2009, 08:12 AM
you should do yourself a favor and beat the game on normal or easy first, collect all shinobi moji and get the moonlight sword. with that fine piece of a sword hard is easy as a walk in the park.