PDA

View Full Version : Takeover Problems

T R I M M 3 R
04-15-2009, 11:23 AM
Right im at the part where your objective is to takeover all families and decided to take over the Almeidas first as i was already in Cuba.
Now I have taken over all of their business's but cant get into the compound. Is there something I am missing. Oh and for some reason when I am in dons view one of the places I took from them appears to be under attack but isnt actually under attack. Could this be my problem?

aussiestatic
04-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Getting into the compounds is a bitch. But just look around theres usually a few ways to enter. Through a fence (which you need to cut) or blowing up a wall. Even when you own the business's you still need to cut the fences and blow up the walls to enter.

I noticed that it showed places were under attack that werent.. So when that happened I just turned off my xbox and turned it back on and it had fixed itself.

T R I M M 3 R
04-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks Ill have a look around then ;)

NyteRayne
04-15-2009, 08:13 PM
The worst place I always had problems was S&L construction (I think that's the name). Enemy soldiers would be up in the construction area, but I can never find a way up there. So an enemy that was attacking and spawns there hides forever. If I send my made men to defend there, I can usually count on them being out of action for 15-30 minutes before it finally clears...I have no problem getting to the owner in the small building, but I can't actually get inside the construction zone.

LtCol Killjoy
04-15-2009, 09:01 PM
save and quit out samething happen to me when one of my business was suppose been attacked

DFB 1708
04-16-2009, 06:32 PM
For compound just use the main gate, lol.
But as an answer for the ending of the Almeidas live you need to put the other families to sleep..
So kill the:
Carmine Rosato's. Which you already did.
Tony Rosato's. Which you already did.
The guys that start with a 'G'. Which you already did.
Mangano's. Which you must do first, and which you should have done already to, since you can take over 2 bussinesses in Cuba when you arrive and when going back you can let them sleep.
Almeidas. After taking over every fronts and rackets and killing all families go to the gray thing looking like a house, which is also on the minimap, and there is the entrance to the Compound.

pinkpanfa
04-16-2009, 07:03 PM
One business was showing under attack but wasn't. Usually there is one lone guy that glitched on death. I bombed the place and it went away. Then it came back. Restarted the game and it still came back. As long as I still got paid for it, I didn't care.