PDA

View Full Version : Low fall kill execution help

Baalzek
04-15-2009, 12:23 PM
How do you do it? I have tried handing them over the edge of the window, then throwing them aswell as just throwing them from a distance through the window..

EDIT: As always things seem to work perfectly after you make a thread. It magically has worked now

pinkpanfa
04-16-2009, 06:54 PM
I found A business that had a window and threw them from outside to inside and it took it. I had to do it twice but it worked.

TWH Neo 3466
05-19-2009, 12:01 AM
How do you do it? I have tried handing them over the edge of the window, then throwing them aswell as just throwing them from a distance through the window..

EDIT: As always things seem to work perfectly after you make a thread. It magically has worked now

:eek::eek::eek::eek: ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH you didnt say how you eventually did it???? HEEELLLLPPPPP

BulletMagnet Uk
05-19-2009, 05:42 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek: ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH you didnt say how you eventually did it???? HEEELLLLPPPPP

Try the way the bloke above you has suggested?

Outersy
08-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Anyone know of a business that has a low window i can try this in? Also, what if i have already taken over that business? I'm going round and round and cannot find any businesses that have low windows.

Edit : Dont worry... I got it, TYPICAL!!! Now if some can suggest the best place for the table, i'd be most grateful.

lewruss
08-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Anyone know of a business that has a low window i can try this in? Also, what if i have already taken over that business? I'm going round and round and cannot find any businesses that have low windows.

Edit : Dont worry... I got it, TYPICAL!!! Now if some can suggest the best place for the table, i'd be most grateful.

what buisness was it?