PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps Freezing ?

4orever
04-15-2009, 08:50 PM
Just got Ninja Blade and it keeps freezing half way through Mission 001, has anyone else had that problem?

JieXY
04-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Never had that problem. However, my game has frozen when selecting storage devices many times. The music continues, but everything else just stops responding.

johnnyd
04-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Never had that problem. However, my game has frozen when selecting storage devices many times. The music continues, but everything else just stops responding.

I am getting this right now. I had graphical errors in a level the other day. Which carried over to the dashboard, unsure of what cause that. But the freezing makes me want to take it back.

JieXY
04-19-2009, 09:46 PM
I am getting this right now. I had graphical errors in a level the other day. Which carried over to the dashboard, unsure of what cause that. But the freezing makes me want to take it back.

I didn't have any graphical errors. But for the freezing one, just open your tray while it's freezing, and you will be led to the Dashboard. That way makes the re-entry to the game faster and hopefully gives you the strength to continue. :)

johnnyd
04-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Man, the graphical glitches are retarded, I think its my xbox though, but no other game does it.

JieXY
04-20-2009, 12:40 AM
What kind of graphical glitch is that?

ssgoku2425
04-20-2009, 04:37 AM
i was having the same problem with my re5 elite. just transferred my data and bam game froze on storage device selection. but it was playing fine on my old xbox. tried everything clearing cache, save data etc. thought is was the hard drive but i connected the 120 to the old console it worked fine. so im playing the game on the old console. funny thing is this is the only game that froze on me with the elite wierd. hope it doesn't do it with any other new game. ahhh microsoft.....

jcvaleron
04-20-2009, 12:19 PM
my done the same thing,it freezes when i boot the game up and then select the storage device, The way i got past this once the game boots up i leave it for about 30 seconds before pressing a to select my storage device,seems to work fine that way.

ssgoku2425
04-20-2009, 08:19 PM
i beat the game last night and was going thru on hard. i pop it in now in the afternoon and its doing the same thing. its definitley not the systems. it's done it on both of mine. maybe something to do with the patch, or changing difficulties on one save.....i don't know.

ssgoku2425
04-20-2009, 08:20 PM
my done the same thing,it freezes when i boot the game up and then select the storage device, The way i got past this once the game boots up i leave it for about 30 seconds before pressing a to select my storage device,seems to work fine that way.

just did that and it did work. thanx jcvaleron.