PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Pictures?

Askilfeasd
12-08-2006, 01:18 PM
Ok, so I know that you can download them off of XBL, and you can unlock them by playing games, but I can never seem to do so, take Gears of War for instance, I've beaten it on Hardcore, and I'm almost through Insane, but I haven't unlocked any, I see people with that "chainsaw" picture, or something else, but I can't get it, help?

Maka
12-08-2006, 01:36 PM
In the Case of Gears of War, You can unlock pictures by doing specific things. I think only beating it on Insane and getting "Seriously..." give any pictures. Also there used to be a promtoion at GameStop and EB giving you pictures if you pre-ordered the Game. And If you play on Emergence Day, you couldve downloaded a free pic. Only some game give them out, and only some games have pictures for purchase.

IMportdreams95
12-08-2006, 01:37 PM
When you beat it on INSANE you unlock a gamerpic (marcus) also when you get 10,000 kills Crash told me yesterday you get a gamerpic as well.

The Chainsaw pic i believe was in the "code" they gave out to people at Eb games/gamestop. I have yet to find anyone who wants to trade that code/don't want it. So good luck.

You can download the free gamerpic/theme on the markteplace if its still there.

Crash
12-08-2006, 01:37 PM
The only unlockables in Gears of War are ones for Beating on Insane and 10,000 kills. There was also one for Emergance Day on the Marketplace. The Chainsaw, Marcus, and Locust were from special promotion cards given at Gamestop that had codes you could enter on the Marketplace for the downloads.

EDIT: Basically the same as Maka and Import said :p

Askilfeasd
12-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Ah, thanks guys!