PDA

View Full Version : How do I fire a made man?

you know who i am
04-15-2009, 10:48 PM
Pease could someone tell me how i go about firing one of my men. I heard that you could do this i just dnt know how. :confused: THNX guys!!!

:Bounce:

:woop:

:rock

:welcome
:grab

:boom
:chair

Domerchuchu
04-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Well you can't fire them you can only make them "disappear" lol :).

Just go to your family from the Don's view, click on the guy you want to "disappear" and choose upgrade. Scroll right and mark him for death then kill him yourself. The slot will now be free for someone else.

I know its mean, but its just business lol :woop:.

you know who i am
04-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Well you can't fire them you can only make them "disappear" lol :).

Just go to your family from the Don's view, click on the guy you want to "disappear" and choose upgrade. Scroll right and mark him for death then kill him yourself. The slot will now be free for someone else.

I know its mean, but its just business lol :woop:.
ok thnx i guess i will make them dissapear and wow i feel like an idiot. sounds easy enough

pinkpanfa
04-16-2009, 06:38 PM
I didn't figure this out until I was about to start taking over Cuba. Select the guy to Upgrade then hit the RB to scroll to other fields (Weapons, Weapon Upgrade, etc). You mark them for death and then when they die, they are gone forever.

If you're brutal (like me), you tell them to walk ahead of you and blow their brains out. :uzi:I had 2 guys that kept stealing my executions (run up and push the guy over and blast away) so I brained one and kneecapped the other.

If you want them to prove their worth, make that guy your only crew member then send him in to fight solo until he dies. Then just select the rest of your crew after he dies and continue your takeover.:woop:

irishoh
04-17-2009, 06:48 PM
You can get credit for execution styles on your own soldiers too. I found that out last night when I wanted to replace one of my crew. Just don't have any other family members around or they might kill him before you.

ST3ALTH_93
04-18-2009, 08:17 PM
mark em for death and put a .303 round between his eyes lol