PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know...**(spoilers)**

Dragonwhisp3rer
04-16-2009, 02:02 PM
A few questions:

1. Have any of you guys or girls successfully crafted that damn Gamma Sphere? Closest I've been was 48%. It seems to me like you'll have to surround yourself with 50 rabbits feet, 100 horse shoes, eat 1000 four leaf clover and then sell your soul to the devil to get enough luck to craft that crappy sphere. And I'm not even sure how much better that is that my capital ship. The stats are not impressive at all so I'm hopping some hidden powers or something.

2. Is there any trick for easy crafting? It doesn't even have any nova effect. I don't know how much it would've helped but still...

3. Does anyone know if and how you can get a ghost ship like the one you have to beat near the end? It looked pretty cool and it had maxed out speed.

4. Have any of you guys done all the rumors? If so, do you get anything for them or what, because I don't really know what rumors do. I have 43 and don't seem to find any more. There are supposed to be 50 so...

Dragonwhisp3rer
04-16-2009, 04:33 PM
Wow, I finally did it I crafted the sucker. It took me ages though.

ProjectSix
04-25-2009, 06:00 PM
I didn't even know you could craft the gamma sphere. Is that after you beat it? Then you can customize what abilities to put on it?

The rumors give xp/PSI points, they are good for leveling up. I don't know if there's any bonus for uncovering all 50 though. I hit lvl 50 well before that so didn't bother with any of them anymore.