PDA

View Full Version : The DLC SHOULD be....

pinkpanfa
04-16-2009, 06:45 PM
....all of the missions of the young Don from the movie. Throw some achievements in there and make it all flashback missions of the Don building his power up to the Olive Oil company.

I'd buy that.

Not this Level 4 gun stuff.

irishoh
04-16-2009, 07:00 PM
That'd be sweet, but they'd never do that. If anything they should save that idea for a third game if they plan to make one. I'm a big fan of the Godfather films and loved the first game. I played the hell out of it on my PS2 and then when I got my 360, but I'm dissapointed with this new one. Really glad I got it from gamefly instead of buying it.

pinkpanfa
04-16-2009, 07:06 PM
I finished on PS2 then bought it used for 360 to get all of the achievements. I still play it from time to time trying to get to Level 50.

I played myself and bought it and ran through it in 2 days. Took it to Gamestop and they told me they'd give me $22 dollars. So I sold it online and got $50.

irishoh
04-18-2009, 10:09 PM
I finished on PS2 then bought it used for 360 to get all of the achievements. I still play it from time to time trying to get to Level 50.

I played myself and bought it and ran through it in 2 days. Took it to Gamestop and they told me they'd give me $22 dollars. So I sold it online and got $50.
That level 50 achvmnt sucks. That one and the film reels were the only 2 I didn't get. I used a map I found online to try to find all the reels and came up short at 98, was so pissed and wasn't gonna go through it all again to find the 2 I missed.

l.maciver
04-19-2009, 04:17 PM
I would love to play that, only downside is it would be really big and the game probly wont be able to handle it, if anything, it should let you replay any mission, that way you could do the excutions as its the only missable achievements, but also add new weapons and a new family.