View Full Version : Recording

Evil Demon55
04-17-2009, 06:21 AM
I know I may have asked this earlier, but I understood none of the answers...

Ok, I want to know how to record videos like this:

YouTube - LEGO Batman: Minikit Guide - You Can Bank on Batman

Good sound, good picture... what do I need, no links please, I don't get computer talk! Anything with wires confuses the crap out of me.

04-17-2009, 07:01 AM
You need to get a capture card.
You can pick them up in most electronic stores, you will also need a few cables (sorry). You can do it fairly simply. The best thing i can say is to go on You tube and type in "How to set up a capture card for xbox 360".
Basically you run the cables out of the xbox and split the signal, half to the tv and half to the capture card / Your computer.
Hope this helps.

Kamakazi Pear
04-17-2009, 07:38 AM
Don't understand computer talk? Just order:

Capture Card - I recommend the Dazzle Pinnacle Platinum
3 Splitters
1 AV Cable

And you're sorted. Read a guide or something off the net for set-up, and start making those vids.

04-17-2009, 11:40 AM
This is a frequently asked question and if you were to search this forum you might be able to piece together what is needed to make it work. Skimming the internets there doesn't appear to be a good, up to date guide for someone to understand easily. However there are some youtube vids and the one below has the basics. Hit the related videos for the rest depending if you want to crack open your computer case, or how much money you want to spend.

YouTube - How to Record from your Video Game System