PDA

View Full Version : Executions

steezY
04-17-2009, 06:27 AM
After all the mobsters are gone, do executions on police officers and innocents count? Or perhaps on the targets that you have to kill for favors?

SHEL88
04-17-2009, 07:26 AM
No i have the same problem ,dont start a new game and hope they bring out some DLC for it,if you start a new game it resets every thing.

steezY
04-17-2009, 02:56 PM
I haven't finished off the families yet for this very reason. Maybe this should be added to the missable achievements list?

Seany Show
04-17-2009, 03:19 PM
The executions only count on Mobsters and it has been stated in the Achievement guide (In the Road Map) that it is possible to miss this achievement if you do kill off all the families first.

irishoh
04-17-2009, 06:44 PM
I found out last night that you can get credit for executions on your own soldiers. I wanted to hire a better guy, so I marked one for death in the upgrade screen, checked what executions i needed, wacked him and it counted. I only need 6 more and I plan to do this for all of them. Take the guy somewhere without any other guys from my crew so they don't kill him.

steezY
04-17-2009, 09:07 PM
I found out last night that you can get credit for executions on your own soldiers. I wanted to hire a better guy, so I marked one for death in the upgrade screen, checked what executions i needed, wacked him and it counted. I only need 6 more and I plan to do this for all of them. Take the guy somewhere without any other guys from my crew so they don't kill him.
Nice workaround for people who have already missed it, thanks!

ST3ALTH_93
04-18-2009, 11:43 AM
You have to start a new game to get all executions and it does reset them which is kind of annoying

IR IH II IN O x
04-18-2009, 09:32 PM
You can also get the achievement by killing the armed guards in Cuba. The ones standing around the protestors. I've heard a lot of people say this works. Though, I can't verify, because I got the achievement out of the way early. But if someone doesn't have the achievement, you might wanna try this instead of starting a new game. Hope this helps.

irishoh
04-18-2009, 09:45 PM
Nice workaround for people who have already missed it, thanks!
I may have spoken too soon on that one. I was sure it counted for one of em the other night. I checked that I needed both of the rifle executions, killed the guy I marked for death then checked again and it had one of em checked off. But, then I was trying to get the "low fall" last night and tried it on one my soldiers and it wouldn't work.