PDA

View Full Version : Ach question?

IC3 L3G3ND
04-17-2009, 01:17 PM
ok so im about to start coop with a fan and a mic by myself, if i set the first controller to guitar will i also get the ach for completing the career with the guitar and the coop one?

Yunder
04-17-2009, 01:18 PM
That seems as it would work, i dont see how it wouldn't.

IWi11KickU
04-17-2009, 01:51 PM
No. Unfortunately, Band career does not net you the single instrument career achievements. You need to do 5 playthroughs to get all the career achievements.

Yunder
04-17-2009, 01:57 PM
No. Unfortunately, Band career does not net you the single instrument career achievements. You need to do 5 playthroughs to get all the career achievements.

Ouch, dude, thats such a ballbuster.

GTukC
04-17-2009, 02:21 PM
IWILLKICKU is right, you will only get the Nothing Else Matters achievement, which is doing it as a band. You must do all instruments seperately and solo. Sucks but its such a good fun setlist that it don't matter too much to me. Would rather go through GH:M 5 times over GH:WT 5 times thats for sure.

GrilledFerret
04-17-2009, 11:51 PM
IWILLKICKU is right, you will only get the Nothing Else Matters achievement, which is doing it as a band. You must do all instruments seperately and solo. Sucks but its such a good fun setlist that it don't matter too much to me. Would rather go through GH:M 5 times over GH:WT 5 times thats for sure.

Me too...... World Tour has SOOOOO many filler songs, it's sooooo boring at times

KewlBrettC
04-18-2009, 05:27 PM
I love this game, World Tour.... not so much

xXthefragileXx
04-28-2009, 05:54 PM

It does suck, but it's better than GHII and GHIII having to beat career on Easy, Normal, Hard and Expert just to get all the difficulty achievements. God that's a pain.. when you play on Hard/Expert, playing Easy and Normal is SOOOO boring

Heners
05-02-2009, 10:53 AM
i dont think so?

elektrixxx
05-02-2009, 01:03 PM
It doesn't take long to beat it anyway. Speed up the process by getting 5 stars on a lower difficulty.

elektrixxx
05-02-2009, 11:54 PM
I've been flying through this on vocals this morning. It takes around an hour and a half to get to and beat The Thing That Should Not Be.