PDA

View Full Version : Achievements

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
04-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Want to discuss the achievements but as the discussion is still looked Il post here until its opened and merged....

Just seen the achievements and Im fairly happy with them, it means I will be renting it for sure hopefully on release date but I was a little put off by the online achievements.

I like the sound of the career achievements but as I said, at little put off by the online ones, but boosting them will be likely I guess lol.

Flinton360
04-17-2009, 09:30 PM
I like the online ones cos ill be playing a lot online but the gold digger,red belt and you really like me dont look good

ImmortalLeoman
04-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Want to discuss the achievements but as the discussion is still looked Il post here until its opened and merged....

Just seen the achievements and Im fairly happy with them, it means I will be renting it for sure hopefully on release date but I was a little put off by the online achievements.

I like the sound of the career achievements but as I said, at little put off by the online ones, but boosting them will be likely I guess lol.

I will still be buying the game, but I am not a fan of only being able to get the achievements in ranked games.