PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Tony Cipriani?

Voxael
04-18-2009, 10:49 AM
I've got one of the pre-order codes to unlock Tony Cipriani but the 'Unlockables" option is greyed out and and I can't enter the code.

Does anyone know what I have to do? Someone mentioned an EA Profile in one of the other threads but I don't know what that means.

DFB 1708
04-18-2009, 11:10 AM
I've got one of the pre-order codes to unlock Tony Cipriani but the 'Unlockables" option is greyed out and and I can't enter the code.

Does anyone know what I have to do? Someone mentioned an EA Profile in one of the other threads but I don't know what that means.

You need Xbox Live Gold and to be signed in.

irishoh
04-18-2009, 10:02 PM

Does anyone know what I have to do? Someone mentioned an EA Profile in one of the other threads but I don't know what that means. I'm pretty damn sure they haven't added any DLC to XBL marketplace yet. I've been checking every day since the game came out & haven't seen anything

Voxael
04-18-2009, 10:33 PM
You need Xbox Live Gold and to be signed in.

Thanks DFB. That seems kind of mean-spirited - offering a "free" unlockable that you have to have a Live Gold account to access - but I'm sure I've got a month's gold trial lying around somewhere....

DR COCONUTZZZ
04-19-2009, 12:22 AM
yea it didnt work for me either until i was able to recruit pple...he is up stairs in the corleone compound...i tried it 3 times before i figured out what i had to do.

Voxael
04-19-2009, 10:31 AM
Yeah, I found him no problem - I just didn't have a Gold account so I couldn't create an EA profile to unlock the unlock menu ... which sounds stupid...

SneakyDeru
04-19-2009, 01:25 PM
whats so special about this unlockable made men?

DR COCONUTZZZ
04-20-2009, 12:35 AM
it's just pre-order hype...plus he comes with 2 abilities already.

Voxael
04-20-2009, 12:52 AM
it's just pre-order hype...plus he comes with 2 abilities already.

Pretty much this - but those two abilities as a soldier do make the game a lot easier to start with. I have no problems sending my three soldiers off to defend a business when it comes under attack and just keeping Tony with me.

If you've got the code, he's useful. If you don't have the code, you're not missing out on anything much.