PDA

View Full Version : Flash forum?

Lordvader178
04-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Hello out there mod pplz.

I was just playing a game and i thought, "boy it would be cool if my X360A buddies knew about this game". It is a downloadable computer game called Jumper 2. But then i thought "there's no where to really talk about this game". Sure, we have general off-topic but that's really not the place for a game. There's no specific forum for flash games and downloadable computer games. By downloable i don't mean torrents, i just mean simple games to download to pass the time.

I was thinking we could make a forum that just talks about flash games and downloadable flash games.

Plus i wrote a guide for the whole dam game, and i haz no where to put it :(

So it's just a suggestion, you could place it down with the Xbox, PS3, PC and stuff, because it has nothing to do with 360. But it's an idea. Dunno if it's any good, plus it would stop some people posting about flash games they found in the off-topic thread. Because they are still talking about games, so it's not really off topic, even though they aren't 360 games. It would save alot of sapce in the off-topic forum.

So whaddya guys think?

EpicGinge
04-18-2009, 12:07 PM
If it was downloadable then I doubt it was made with flash

Lordvader178
04-18-2009, 12:27 PM
Well not JUST flash games obviously. I mean, games that you can download that you can waste time off, like I Wanna Be The Guy and such. Not specifically flash, but games you can download and not have to pay for.