Where will allen iverson land?????

Cause

he needs to come to the twolves :Bounce:

AMEN!

K.G. deserves at least one more legit shot at a title, before us Minnesotans cry and let him go win one with L.A. or San Antonio or someone else with $$$ and Players.

The one and only time we gave him a decent supporting cast (a past-his-prime Cassell & coach-choking Sprewell), we made it to the conference finals and almost made it to the Finals.

But I am guessing the Clippers will land him...

Oh yeahhhhh. AI and Melo on the same team could prove to be intresting for a while but I'm a Nuggs fan and was watching the coverage since the news came that they were trading him away. No more Andre Miller, he blows!

Yeah this would be nice if Carmelo didn't turn into a fucking douche bag. he used to be so awesome. too much time around K-Mart maybe? anyways when he gets back from suspension they could be a dominate team.

its going to be the fight of the ball hogs, melo who is leading the league in scoring right now (if you lead the league in scoring your a ballhog) and iverson who doesn't need and explanation

Okay, you don't know anything about basketball. Just because your the leading scorer in the league dosen't mean your a ball hog. I watch the games whenever they are on and Melo is the go to guy, him and J.R. Smith. But Karl knows how to coach two great players, he has done it before and will do it again. They will be good when Melo gets back from his suspension and Melo and AI get to know each other and Karl gets done with them.

i guess so but i do know something about basketball, if someone is averging 31.6 ppg. then they do shoot a lot, in 07 melo is shotting 25 shots a game and around 12 are going in, hes gotten much better, and does pass much more than some but if you are leading the NBA is scoring you don't pass as much as some........ Iverson is the Owens of the NBA, nothing is good enough for him

Andre Miller and Joe smith?

Okay Andre Miller is amazing, but JOE SMITH? What were they thinking? Holy canoly. Nuggets are probably one of the best teams now. Melo, Nene, Iverson, K-Mart, Camby, etc. Really great team but the chemistry is probably really different with Iverson there now.

its going to be the fight of the ball hogs, melo who is leading the league in scoring right now (if you lead the league in scoring your a ballhog) and iverson who doesn't need and explanation

Being the leading scorer does not put you in the “ball hog” section. So you’re saying Arenas, Redd and Wade are all ballhogs because they’re in the top 5 in scoring? That makes no sense at all.

Yeah this would be nice if Carmelo didn't turn into a fucking douche bag. he used to be so awesome. too much time around K-Mart maybe? anyways when he gets back from suspension they could be a dominate team.

He isn’t a douche bag. Melo, if anything, has cleaned up his act this year. With so much off the court trouble, he’s finally showing his true colours. He’s playing better D, his scoring, passing, and rebound have improved a lot also. Melo has carried that team. He took them to the playoffs his rookie year.