PDA

View Full Version : Is this game easy?

AustinMc14
04-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Is this game easy to get 1000/1000 gamerscore.:uzi::Bounce::locked:woop::drunk:confus ed::mad::p:):(;)

Tarliyn
04-18-2009, 08:03 PM
yes very easy, follow the guide that is referred to in the faq

if you don't like/know the show you will probably not enjoy the game

I like the show therefor I thought the game was great and had a lot to offer

good luck and have fun : )

Penguins23
04-19-2009, 10:49 PM
It's definitely a rental. Easy achievements and no replay value. I've never watched the show before but I still fairly enjoyed the game. It wasn't as frustrating as other easy 1000's like Lego Batman.

Rugger X
04-21-2009, 03:40 AM
I got a 1000 on this in one sitting, it was a piece of cake.

B T E R
04-22-2009, 07:58 PM
i watch the show but i hated the game, the achievements are super easy though. is it me or all the voices for the characters different?

GoachMang
04-23-2009, 07:55 AM
yes very easy, follow the guide that is referred to in the faq

if you don't like/know the show you will probably not enjoy the game

I like the show therefor I thought the game was great and had a lot to offer

good luck and have fun : )

I don't know what show you're watching but this game was terrible lol.

i watch the show but i hated the game, the achievements are super easy though. is it me or all the voices for the characters different?

I think they said only like 4 of the voices were legit and i don't even think it was any of the main characters. It was like Ben, Tom, and Jin I think and someone else.

Tartan Martin
05-24-2009, 05:20 PM
This is an easy game but the cave systems really did my head in BIG time... achievement wise 20G for taking a photo???? lol wtf.... !!!

I actually bought this game... wish I had just rented it :(

A word of warning here.... if you play it and miss an achievement don't even THINK of restarting the level to get it other wise you'll have to just restart the ENTIRE game again once you've finished as the game won't let you progress to the next episode.

I found that out to my cost at the end of episode 3 and had to redo every single damn thing again all because I'm an achievement junkie who was after an extra 20G's in the episode....