PDA

View Full Version : Hexic Masters?

det0xxp
02-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Anyone out there willing to get on my account and own the last 2 achievements I need?
Id really appreciate it, I just CANT do it myself.

Pantera Opeth
02-16-2006, 11:30 PM
That is the silliest thing I ever heard. I hope you're joking about this, because no achievement is worth having someone possibly have all your personal information.

JunK!e
02-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Is 50 points worth your LIFE???? I think its 50...

det0xxp
02-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Its driving me up the damn wall. just knowing i have the achievements would let me leave the game alone. thats basically the only reason i want them.

and the answer is no i dont want 45 points that bad.

Someone give me tips if anything ive read so many tips and its just NOT helping me out. Its not that im NOT good at the game, its just making pearls is difficult for me while others BREEZE through making pearls. I can make them, its just a hard task.

Its a wonder to me how you people got a pearl flower.

EDIT - I really really hate this game, 6 stars about to be put together next to 2 black pearls, then a bomb comes and effs me over. <expletive deleted by moderator>

Krazie
02-19-2006, 08:42 AM
^^ Calm down little buddy ;D

I only have like 40 GPs for this game, lol, so i wouldnt be any help..

Spitfirex007
02-20-2006, 09:07 PM
I don't think you can have the same account on two different xbox's. I was going to get that big cheese of the south seas for my buddy. (He did it on the pc a few times, just can't get it on the 360)

BucklingLeader
02-21-2006, 12:09 AM
I don't think you can have the same account on two different xbox's. I was going to get that big cheese of the south seas for my buddy. (He did it on the pc a few times, just can't get it on the 360)

you can have the same account on two xbox's, just cant have them logged on at the same time

Winwood
03-01-2006, 03:04 AM

you can have the same account on two xbox's, just cant have them logged on at the same time

Only on the Xbox. With the 360 you can only move an account, not copy it.