PDA

View Full Version : Godfather 2 vs Saints row 2

l.maciver
04-19-2009, 12:03 AM
Ok, ive completed both games and i think both of these games arnt good enought to beat the first 1s, so who is better between these two?

InitiatedFan
04-19-2009, 12:28 AM
you are an idiot Saints Row 2 is way better than the first one and Godfather 2 is way better than the first one

irishoh
04-19-2009, 12:32 AM
I just think it's sad that anyone really had to post this question. I'm not trying to rip on you for posting it either. I'm just that dissapointed with this game. I may have been holding higher expectations than I should have. There was definitely a few improvements over the 1st godfather game. But I think they could've done so much better.

SpinelesS
04-27-2009, 01:54 PM
I prefer both sequals to the originals.

comparing Saints row 2 with anything is very difficult however as Saints Row 2 is a Crass, Stupid piece of junk that was just so much fun to play.

I think Godfather 2 is the better of the two, but if I could have only played one or the other I would want to play SR2.

KingMongoloid
04-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Saints Row 2 by far, as broken the game is at times. The coop in Saints Row 2 was a riot and it's a damn shame that there aren't more open world games out there for the 360 that support coop. The Godfather II is an alright game, definitely worth a rental seeing how the game can take 8-15 hours to get 100%. While playing The Godfather II I feel like this game could of been a launch title, with it's lackluster environments, vehicles, characters, and missions. In the end I'm just glad The Godfather II doesn't have any multiplayer achievements but still come out of it with a feeling of satisfaction.

Barad
04-27-2009, 06:30 PM
godfather 2 beats everything..dunno i just love it!

Cameron Speirs
04-28-2009, 03:47 AM
you are an idiot Saints Row 2 is way better than the first one and Godfather 2 is way better than the first one

Agreed. And i prefer........ uhg........... saints row 2 their is about 20hrs more gameplay :)