PDA

View Full Version : What happened in the first game? ***Spoilers***

True I Skill
04-19-2009, 03:52 AM
Ok can u guys try awnser this with as little spoilers to This game as u can, Ok basikly i completed The first game last year some time, And all i remember is.. U escape from a prison, Put ur goggles on the Guy that owns the prison and he's own guards shoot him, Thats all i remember, Are there any details i need to know? Like Why riddick went to prison? Any charicters from the First game that are in this one? (Apart from riddick obv) Any major things i should know?

Also this has nothing to do with this thread, But are there any missable acheivments? when playing through the story.

Der Fuhrer
04-19-2009, 04:08 AM
Johns, the guy who brought Riddick to Butcher Bay is in this one but I think thats about it I have not gotten around to finishing Dark Athena yet so I could be missing some things.

True I Skill
04-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Just read somthing about a remake of butcher bay? :S
Does this mean they've put The first game into this game also?
or did i read the review wrong?

Der Fuhrer
04-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Just read somthing about a remake of butcher bay? :S
Does this mean they've put The first game into this game also?
or did i read the review wrong?

The game contains both the Butcher Bay campaign as well as the new Assault on Dark Athena campaign and achievements pertaining to both.

True I Skill
04-20-2009, 09:59 AM
The game contains both the Butcher Bay campaign as well as the new Assault on Dark Athena campaign and achievements pertaining to both.

Ohh right
Well thanks for help
:)
i guess i dont need to know the back story anymore