PDA

View Full Version : Im a bit Confused?

mark09125
04-19-2009, 09:19 AM
Its about the ranking system, is it possible to go back to a mission i have already done and "hopefully" do better to get the score up.
I am not amazing at this game so i probably wont ever get Overall A+ but im at a B+ right now with 35000 i want to get Overall A to get the upgrade all weapons achievement. But i heard about this glitch getting fixed so...

Also the achievement for completing the game with no retrys - would i need to restart a new save for that ? Since i retry like 40 times on normal.

And finally "Noob" Question - how do you get Easy mode? lol i can only select Normal & Hard, i am hoping to get A Get all Shinobi/Hp/Chi then get all weapons then playthrough on hard.

JieXY
04-19-2009, 10:34 AM
Its about the ranking system, is it possible to go back to a mission i have already done and "hopefully" do better to get the score up.
I am not amazing at this game so i probably wont ever get Overall A+ but im at a B+ right now with 35000 i want to get Overall A to get the upgrade all weapons achievement. But i heard about this glitch getting fixed so...

Also the achievement for completing the game with no retrys - would i need to restart a new save for that ? Since i retry like 40 times on normal.

And finally "Noob" Question - how do you get Easy mode? lol i can only select Normal & Hard, i am hoping to get A Get all Shinobi/Hp/Chi then get all weapons then playthrough on hard.

You really should search before asking these questions, as most of your questions can be answered in the first page of discussions.

1. You can replay a mission in order to improve your score. The game tracks and records your best results and overwrites the worse ones.

2. Die 10 times in a mission to unlock Easy (e.g. Jump from some building to commit suicide 10 times). Miss 10 times in a row in the same QTE event to unlock Easy QTE difficulty.