PDA

View Full Version : First aid sprays question?

jcvaleron
04-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Do first aid sprays regenerate in the levels you have collected them in already?. As im trying to do it on hard but now im stuck on missio 9 with 0 first aid sprays. Please help.

JieXY
04-19-2009, 10:40 AM
I have no idea because as you play more and more, you don't need any. Simply smash everything to see if you can find any. If you aren't going for No Retry, death is a not bad thing, which brings you full health. Just practice killing the boss by using only your full health.

jcvaleron
04-19-2009, 12:00 PM
easier said than done, having trouble with the last 2 mission on hard,seems stupid though if the health sprays dont re-appear in the levels you original got them from.

JieXY
04-19-2009, 12:34 PM
http://www.xbox-c4.com/pc/xbox360/blade/movie.html
(Credits go to respective owners)

Above is the link you might find useful for beating Mission 8 (and for that <1000 damage achievement). It might not be recorded on Hard but same strategy works.

Basically it's just kind of practice. Knowing every action the boss can perform and how to predict them are two key points.

PS: I didn't find any First Aid Sprays when I was mopping up for my last few achievements, probably because I didn't bother to smash the crates.

permeithius
04-19-2009, 07:22 PM
no the first aid sprays don't regenerate once you take them thats it unless you start a whole new game lol

jcvaleron
04-19-2009, 08:21 PM
manage to do it on hard now, got another prolem now my acheivement for Hattori Hanzo Achievement Award wont unlock, maxed all my weapons,dont think i have a level 5 twin sword, as when i look at the moves list it saids locked for the level 5 move

JieXY
04-19-2009, 09:00 PM
no the first aid sprays don't regenerate once you take them thats it unless you start a whole new game lol
That's some truly information, to me. Thanks man.

manage to do it on hard now, got another prolem now my acheivement for Hattori Hanzo Achievement Award wont unlock, maxed all my weapons,dont think i have a level 5 twin sword, as when i look at the moves list it saids locked for the level 5 move
Let's talk about that in that thread then.