PDA

View Full Version : Table Slam Execution Help

Uitimate Victor
04-19-2009, 06:42 PM
This is the only execution I still need, I can't seem to find out how to do it!
I find tables all over and I grab someone and try and slam them into it... I just don't know how it works. Can someone please detail how to do it for me?
Thanks.

x IUHoosierFan
04-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Ok. Find someone that you can beat up, beat them up until they got a little health left. Then grab them (LT+RT) and drag them towards the table. Position yourself so that the table is on your side. Then, at the top - if your standing in the right spot, the game will tell you to flick the LS to the right/left and then you will slam them into the table. Do it until they die.

Uitimate Victor
04-19-2009, 07:58 PM
So I want my back towards the table?

jpg30
04-19-2009, 08:47 PM
no, so the table is to the side, u will then be prompted to slam him to the left or right whichever way u are facing.

spartan118
04-20-2009, 01:02 AM
i don't know why but i slammed 5 civilians and 1 cop onto tables but i still didn't get it..... do i have to slam a mobster????:confused:

GTukC
04-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Yes it has to be on a mobster.

BigJonMoo73
04-30-2009, 04:25 AM
Ohhhhh, thank u so much for that!!! I am such a dork!! That was the last execution I needed and I couldn't find crap! YaY!!

cheeky 315
04-30-2009, 07:29 AM
your also better of doing this one solo

the ammount of time i was repeatedly slamming a mobsters head into a table only for one of my crew to shoot him dead as soon as he struggles free from my grab

thepaxman
05-03-2009, 12:16 AM
If anybody is still stuck on this, I got a very easy way of doing this.

Cuba. Opposite the Safehouse is Juan Sizzlio's. Go there with your crew, kill EVERYBODY, but don't take it over. Go back to your safehouse so you 'fail' the takeover. Now, get rid of ALL your crew and go back to Juan Sizzlio's. There should now be ONE Almeida guy.

Drag him over to the BAR and fiddle around until "slam left/right" on the LS appears.

I tried with the tables, no joy. Bar worked first time!

kestrel
05-06-2009, 06:00 PM
I tried with the tables, no joy. Bar worked first time!

I had no luck with the tables and used one of those breakable glass counter tops which worked great for me.