PDA

View Full Version : Gamertag ideas?

IC3 L3G3ND
04-19-2009, 09:47 PM
i wanna change it and it will be for like the 8th time as im never happy with it, any ideas for a good tag? i play gears2 alot if that helps any

vI-Youneek-Iv
04-19-2009, 09:53 PM
I've changed mine at least 30 times so I have some ideas don't know if they will be any of your choice.
Top 10
1. EcHo 39ER
2. Crimson Samurai
3. IR IE IVI i X
4. HellGhatZ
5. vI Hell Iv
6. iO WaT
7. Celestial Ghost
8. Devilz Range
9. Yardcop
10. Gaia

Tenacious
04-19-2009, 10:11 PM
What's the deal with changing gamertags? I've changed mine a grand total of one time.. when people change theirs all the goddamn time it gets confusing.

laundryman
04-19-2009, 10:44 PM
How about XXXIndecisiveXXX?

I am so sick of people coming and asking what to change their tags to. Seriously, just use your imagination!!

IC3 L3G3ND
04-19-2009, 10:51 PM
I'm sick of changing it cos it costs too much but i never like it but i didnt ask you to be a little bitch did i?

Norman Coxwell
04-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Well Tryarch is your GP so maybe "Bad Taste"?

Jk, however you probably won't get anything too good. GT should be personal to yourself. Having someone else come up with one for you... it just won't last. Plus you'll never like it as much as something you come up with. I mean if a friend comes up with a great one for you than by all means use it because it probably represents you and a friend that actually know you would know what you like. Asking strangers won't ever work.

CienPR
04-19-2009, 11:01 PM
My GT is derived from an album of one of my favorite artists. Try to find something that you really like, a movie or something else and try to come up with a tag similar to it.

Sonado
04-19-2009, 11:02 PM
I'd like to get some gamertag ideas as well. I'm sorry if I hijack but yeah. I'm just tired of everyone calling me "Yoyosoad" saying "soad" like "toad." I give props to whoever knows what it means. Anyways, yeah, that's my story. :]

Glowin Smurff
04-19-2009, 11:46 PM
I'd like to get some gamertag ideas as well. I'm sorry if I hijack but yeah. I'm just tired of everyone calling me "Yoyosoad" saying "soad" like "toad." I give props to whoever knows what it means. Anyways, yeah, that's my story. :]

i assume soad, for system of a down. but maybe i'm wrong, i dunno...

i don't see the point in continually changing gamertags, do you continually change your actual name?

i understand if people are like molesting it by calling you goofy shit or whatever, but i hear that stuff all the time as it is, people apparently can't even get mine right, but whatever no big deal. but if u just change it because eh, all of a sudden you don't like it, i dunno i just don't get it, i'm not saying your wrong for changing it, but you need to come up w/ something to define yourself on your own, that you won't get tired of soon, that you'll change away from, and then if someone else comes around and might want that name can't have it because it's been used......i dunno, gotta be personal.

PureTechniquex
04-20-2009, 12:16 AM
Make it up yourself or do you just have no creativity??

CyanideBreathMint
04-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Poll:

Ban these threads? Oui? Non?

Rugger X
04-20-2009, 12:29 AM
It's kinda hard to help someone else come up with a gamertag, especially when you don't know anything about them.

Glowin Smurff
04-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Poll:

Si Senor, Cuz lets face it, these are like asking what to name your baby.

Seb The Sheep
04-20-2009, 02:07 AM
Are you SERIOUS?!
My thread on this a while ago got closed within a few daysss!
Wow some mods on this forum are just pure shit.

Glowin Smurff
04-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Are you SERIOUS?!
My thread on this a while ago got closed within a few daysss!
Wow some mods on this forum are just pure shit.

you said yours got closed in a few days, this isn't even a day old yet, and some things just take time to get put into check or whatever, but it's mod discretion either way, perhaps yours got off topic? but if u feel this should be closed then report it.

Telexen
04-20-2009, 06:17 AM
IxFlushxMoney

Waste Of Points and Time

MommyNeverTaughtMeTheValueOfADollar

master_shake_350
04-20-2009, 11:25 AM
MommyNeverTaughtMeTheValueOfADollar

Too long:p

Don't chose what other people like because you won't like it!

Pheonix_Assassin
04-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Think of something that represents you =]

But if your using gears of war try Lancer Extermination or something

NFaMuS one
04-20-2009, 03:58 PM
I'm sick of changing it cos it costs too much but i never like it but i didnt ask you to be a little bitch did i?

Okay, so maybe just relax a bit and factor in that there are soooooo many posts sooooooo often about "what should I change my gamertag to?" that it really gets old. Also, it's just considered spam these days, so you're better off not making them, because it may lead to an infraction. :drunk

On a side note, it's not too terribly hard to be original. Think about these things when choosing a gamertag:

your favorite game
your favorite color
your favorite weapon in a game
your favorite achievement name
your favorite band/musician
your favorite food
your pet's name
your birth year
Very simple things to think about, and that's just to name a few. Think outside the box, as opposed to coming to the forums and posting something that will most likely end up a flame fest. :drunk

kasparsade
04-20-2009, 04:04 PM
FrE3zE KiLlAh

kasparsade
04-20-2009, 04:34 PM
AND use your imagination. Think yourself. Or you dont have a brain or a life?

IncensedCape
04-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Poll:

Damn right these threads should be banned. It pisses me off when people change their name every week or ask for suggestions.

Are you so boring and unoriginal that you have to ask for suggestions for something personal? Have they got nothing better to spend money on?

Sorry if I sound like a miserable bastard, it just gets on my nerves :)

Seany Show
04-20-2009, 05:52 PM
Damn right these threads should be banned. It pisses me off when people change their name every week or ask for suggestions.

Are you so boring and unoriginal that you have to ask for suggestions for something personal? Have they got nothing better to spend money on?

Sorry if I sound like a miserable bastard, it just gets on my nerves :)

I have to totally agree. Should be down to the Gamer themselves on their own Gamertag. You will always get flamed for creating threads like this becaus it has happened so many times before. Please stop these...

Off Topic: Love your Sin City Avatar :D

IC3 L3G3ND
04-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Ok so since all i did was get criticsed for asking for opinions, i didn't say i would use one of the suggestions only take info in to help me with creating one i've come up with the following

Cypher x360a
Krypton x360a
Twisted x360a
Talented x360a
Liquid x360a
Unforgiven x360a
Subzero x360a
Swift x360a
Unleashed x360a
Cloud x360a
Gizmo x360a
Viper x360a
Bulldog x360a

Glowin Smurff
04-21-2009, 04:20 PM
your going to be an x360a rep?

PureTechniquex
04-21-2009, 04:29 PM
Ok so since all i did was get criticsed for asking for opinions, i didn't say i would use one of the suggestions only take info in to help me with creating one i've come up with the following

Cypher x360a
Krypton x360a
Twisted x360a
Talented x360a
Liquid x360a
Unforgiven x360a
Subzero x360a
Swift x360a
Unleashed x360a
Cloud x360a
Gizmo x360a
Viper x360a
Bulldog x360a

Very Creative there mate. :p

LMAO!

Breadhead
04-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Epic Failure? xD
Rumpedasker (Norwegian: ass-smacker)
LAT (Norwegian: lazy)

hahaha

"X"
04-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Watch some movies, watch some cartoons, steal a creative name and flip it.

example:
WhoLuvsORGSoda (if your a kenan and kel fan)

Glowin Smurff
04-21-2009, 06:50 PM
Watch some movies, watch some cartoons, steal a creative name and flip it.

example:
WhoLuvsORGSoda (if your a kenan and kel fan)

or welcome2goodburger