PDA

View Full Version : Expert+ the REALLY easy way!

Boravr6
04-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Song to use is Orion and you need 2 players to get it.
I did this on band quick play and i got the achievement.

Have one person play guitar or bass on beginner. This will help you keep the global amp meter in the green.

I used Orion since its really easy to play on expert+. The only hard part of the song is when the double bass kicks in at the last 5-6 % of the song.

Go through all the song stacking up all your star power. Save it for the end!

The reason i did this as a band is when you activate star power it only drains 1/5 at a time... so you get 5 different uses for the finale.

Once the double bass kicks in wait til you drop in the red to use the power and get back up in the green. kick as often as you can but make sure you keep up the tempo on the red and yellow notes. Once you fall in the red again activate another 1/5 of your star power to get back up.

You should only end up using 3 or 4 of the 5 star power charges.

If you dont get this on the first try the second should do it... just make sure you save all the power fo the double bass ending.

Good luck and enjoy!

Itsbrown4606
04-20-2009, 01:28 AM
Why not just do Wherever I May Roam as a band?

metalrocker686
04-20-2009, 03:28 AM
i did One, the only double bass part is near the end, and even tho its somewhat diffucult to hit ur foot 5 times multiple times, it is passable

MartyMcFly
04-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Wherever I May Roam with one pedal is the easiest, and done on your own.

You don't even need to hit the double bass hits. Just play the song as you normally would as the Expert note chart is.

It takes a LOT to fail a song in this game. Double bass and triplets on the guitar you don't even need to hit.

Yunder
04-20-2009, 02:11 PM
I did Master of Puppets on Expert+ do get the achievement.

Immortaltekniqq
04-20-2009, 10:42 PM
I did Master of Puppets on Expert+ do get the achievement.

x2 Easy with one pedal.

Frozenghost001
04-22-2009, 12:14 AM
x2 Easy with one pedal.
Creeping Death is 100x easier. THERE IS NO DOUBLE BASS NOTES!! lol. That's the sad part, even though the song is listed as a double-bass song.

CozierZebra
04-27-2009, 05:51 PM
I've made it through creeping death only using my left foot. Trying to get it up to snuff with my right lol.

Soulcrusher RIP
05-04-2009, 09:35 PM
actually fuel and master of puppets are easier, using 2feet-1pedal

Oh, and the EASIEST one, dyers eve lol

vmu
05-05-2009, 12:21 AM
people really need to stop making guides for an easy achievement, its almost as bad as the mile high club :P