PDA

View Full Version : Offline Achievements?

SpinelesS
04-20-2009, 12:04 PM
The Guide says there are 11 online achievements (the 10 G-unit ones and the revive co-op) What about O.G.?

So far im playing on hard, collecting posters, hitting targets and gettting Gold Badges, but on Level 2 solo all you do is drive with the A.I doing the shooting. Is it possible to get a gold on this mission without playing Co-Op?

EDIT: Got Gold Solo (made over 40k), just had to make sure to do as many scenerios as I could, like the 2 ramps, running over certain ppl, and ramming barracades.

Otonielgt
05-14-2009, 01:19 AM
I dont know sorry

Barad
05-29-2009, 06:57 PM
lol Well Done! :), It's pretty easy to get GOLD on every mission if you know what your doing and you get ALL posters and targets ;)..i think it took me like 7 hours to get all gold medals on all mission :woop:

zimzvm
05-29-2009, 07:03 PM
is it obligatory to play on hard in order to get a gold bagde ?

Barad
05-29-2009, 07:10 PM
is it obligatory to play on hard in order to get a gold bagde ?
yes it is..you get much more points on hard than normal and easy put together!..:)

zimzvm
05-30-2009, 10:20 AM
I thought so,
so far I'm doing my first playthrough and I noticed that finding all the collectibles doing most of the scenarios doesn't get me even near the score that grants a gold bagde.

oh, and I have a simple question about the taunts, I can obtain only one boost from taunt per combo, right ?
so that means the later I taunt the enemies the better bonus I get since it's adding a percentage of earned points.