PDA

View Full Version : general achievements question

timpbader
04-20-2009, 03:55 PM
I've had my xbox for a couple months now so I'm trying to get all the achievements for my games.Snce some show up as grey and some as gold it is a little confuseing. If an achievement has something like a 5G next to it does that mean I have already got the achievement? I just don't understand how to tell for sure if I've completed an achievement or not.
Thank you for your time
Tim

kasparsade
04-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Well,i have locks on achievements that i have not unlocked.So you should have all those achievements that dont have locks where there should be a little picture. Hope this helps.:drunk

timpbader
04-20-2009, 04:01 PM
I see now. Thank you very much!

kasparsade
04-20-2009, 04:02 PM
and also if it has 5g next to it then maybe it shows how many g's you will get when you unlock the achievement.

Matt9340
04-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Just to clarify what kasparsade said: Any achievement that you have unlocked will have a picture with it and will have a gamerscore next to it. So the acheivement you are talking about with the 5gs next to it means you have unlocked it. If the achievements are not unlocked they will show up with either a ? or a little lock on them. Also if you have been playing and unlocking achievements on Live there will be a date below the achievement to tell you when you unlocked them so that is another way you can tell if you have unlocked any.