PDA

View Full Version : Undefeated Manager.

ArneZ
12-10-2006, 11:21 AM
I simulated though the whole season with 0 lose, but didnt get the achivment??
Do i need to start the next season before i get it or what?

ac2565
12-10-2006, 06:47 PM
nvm just ignore this...

Webb
12-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Nah man, you can simulate for that achievement. I did ;)

I got it at the end of the season just after all the awards were given for the players and that.

ArneZ
12-10-2006, 08:15 PM
didnt work for me...:\
playd one season with Arsenal, even saved before the last match, but i never get it...

die coward
12-23-2006, 05:25 AM
Me too! This pisses me off! Is it bcuz of thw patch?

Webb
12-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Me too! This pisses me off! Is it bcuz of thw patch?

A patch?? :eek: Well, I never played it with a patch so could be.

suarvvve
12-30-2006, 12:42 AM
Yes, there's an update available, but im not instaling it.

A question about this manager mode achievement: if i get say a draw, will i still get the achievement at the end?

SHiZNiT NL
12-30-2006, 04:41 PM
Yes, there's an update available, but im not instaling it.

A question about this manager mode achievement: if i get say a draw, will i still get the achievement at the end?

jep just got the achievement

suarvvve
12-30-2006, 05:13 PM
jep just got the achievement

thats lovely, but can you just answer the question maybe?

Webb
12-30-2006, 05:15 PM
I would guess, undefeated means, undefeated, i.e. without loss :)

Can't confirm though as I won every game :p

SHiZNiT NL
12-30-2006, 06:33 PM
thats lovely, but can you just answer the question maybe?

jep means yes you can play draw :D

suarvvve
01-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Ok, going trade this piece of crap in asap. However, there are 200 whole points for getting this undefeated manager thing, making me think i should at least get those - as i don't even have to play any football. So, this i what i have been doing (on semi-pro if that makes any difference), so can you tell me what I'm doing wrong please. Thanks:

Loaded up manager mode and select my team
Sign contract etc etc
When i get the choice to either play or sim a game, i sim it.
Simmed score pops up
If i win/draw, save manager mode progress
If i lose, hit xbox glide button and reload last saveNow, if i do this all correctly (assume i have been missing something simple) when will the achievement pop up exactly? Also what teams have you all been using?

Any help much appreciated.

EDIT: also just noticed this achievement worth 100 points.

Fair Play Award.
20 Games without a card being shown in Semi - Professional difficulty.

So technically i could just start a game 4 mins half length on semi-pro and wait till the game finishes - then rinse and repeat 20 times and get the achievement. Know this sounds sad, but i don't want to play this game tbh, but may aswell get a few points out of it till i trade it in in a few days.

Webb
01-01-2007, 08:27 PM
I feel your pain about this game fella. I've got the full 1k in it :eek:

Problem, there appears to be a patch out for this game now and maybe you can't sim the manager mode for the Undefeated Achievement.

I received it at the end of the season when the awards were being given out to players and I was Bayern Munich.

Regarding the cards achievement. It appears from what I read that this one is a bitch since the update as well. So I'm afraid I can't really be of much help. I can tell you however that before the patch, your way worked.

graemelunn
01-01-2007, 08:39 PM
You'd be better off playing the games without jumping into temptation and using slide tackle to make sure you dont get any cards as you could contribute towards the goal getter achievement this way by hammering the CPU in friendly fixtures on semi-pro difficulty.

suarvvve
01-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Well i haven't updated the game. Whenever i put the disc in i get prompted to update, but always decline as i don't know what it changes, so currently i have an un-updated game - yet nothing is happening.

graemelunn
01-01-2007, 10:29 PM
I updated it but couldn't tell you what it changed, players still run into each other, nil responsiveness in front of goal after driven crosses.... no nothing improved so far.

hanh
01-01-2007, 10:38 PM
r there any rules for the goal getter achievement?..like i can only do it in manager mode or something like that

suarvvve
01-03-2007, 05:36 PM
Hah FIFA 07! Hah! Got your silly undefeated manager achievement using Bayern :locked
I may go for a few of the other achievements as it isn't that hard to win on semi-pro. Right:

For the winning streaks, if i played in manager mode (and build up stats/traits - is this allowed etc) will i still gets the achievements - thinking this way may be best as you can see how many games you've won.
Can someone give me some advice on tackling. I'm finding it really hard to tackle in this version of FIFA for some reason. In 06 you could just run into them and get the ball 9 time out of ten, but sadly its harder here :( Any tips appreciated.
Also any general advice on first touches/receiving the ball. In 07 i pass the ball to a nearby player and sometimes he automatically passes the ball on - very frustrating.
And are there any setups whereby i can improve the movement of player in the box during corner/crosses? At the monute there is nothing, they all sad still most of the time in a daze :)
Finally (last request) what team would you recommend? I used Bayern for the manager mode thing as someone posted they have a lot of weak opposition in their league - very true too!Thanks for any help?

suarvvve
01-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Does anyone know what this update actually does btw? I have got the undefeated manager and fair play awards now i have read up on them. Don't want it to be another update that was put out for DOA4 - where it makes the survival impossible to beat ("character balancing update").

Little Lee
01-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Nah man, you can simulate for that achievement. I did ;)

I got it at the end of the season just after all the awards were given for the players and that.

Does that also give you man of the match awards though?

suarvvve
01-11-2007, 05:09 PM
nope, only the undefeated manager. For any easy 300 in this game just get the manager one (200) and get the one where no yellow was shown for 20 games (100). Very easy 300.

Think im guna play the 60 games without losing and then trade it. Its a love hate relationship with an FIFA 07.

DeeKay69
01-15-2007, 05:01 PM
just trying t oget this achievement, Im on game 36 from 38 in the Spanish League. next game is the champions league final. but i have 2 injured players, and it says you cant play because of not enough players. my only chance of going on in the game is cancelling the final, which will end in loss.
my team and my exchanging players are fully loaded.

does anyone know if a loss in CL will count towards the undefeated manager??
if not, my injured players will be allright after this match.

PerpetualHeaven
01-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Patch has no effected anything. I used Bayern Munich and I went 32-5-0 or something like that I can't remember and I got the achievement after all the awards just like Webb said.