PDA

View Full Version : Any Missable Achievements??

jaSHUEah
04-20-2009, 07:00 PM
I do apologize if this has been asked/answered before.

I like to play games from start to finish without guides and then use a guide for achievements I have missed so before I jump in and do that I was just wondering are there any achievements I can not return to after I complete the game?? If so what achievements are they??

Thats all simple enough so apologizes again if already covered and thanks in advance for any and all answeres.

JieXY
04-20-2009, 08:24 PM
No, I don't think any of the achievements is missable. Each mission is a single existence and you wouldn't mind doing it multiple times, would you?:)

jaSHUEah
04-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Not at all this game is fun as hell.

JieXY
04-20-2009, 09:27 PM
:)Glad to see some more people like it.

jaSHUEah
04-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Yea I honestly dont understand the negative reviews. This game got bashed and it is pretty fun so far.

The Finn
04-21-2009, 01:01 AM
I totally agree with you guys.

Blade is as good as gaiden...but thats a large task to be fair.

One complaint I have is the ridiculous ramp up in difficulty when it comes to bosses, but then again...they shouldn't be too easy lol.

jaSHUEah
04-21-2009, 01:56 AM
I dont think the bosses are what is actually hard. At first yes and it takes a long time to find the rigth technique but once you get the right technique the bosses are a breeze. So finding the right technique is the hard part.

cra
04-21-2009, 06:01 AM
after the game has been patched, there are no longer any missable ones. be glad that you don't played it in february or march with the unpatched version^^

JieXY
04-21-2009, 06:34 AM
Guess I was lucky. I bought the game in Feb but didn't play for too long. It was after the patch that I started to play for real. I didn't even know about the glitch thing at that time.

cra
04-21-2009, 06:51 AM
after my second save glitched i was ready to throw the game against the wall...i like it and it was fun to play, but after 40+h i spend to write the guide i'm glad that i have my 1000GS and don't need to play it anymore.

JieXY
04-21-2009, 07:15 AM
You deserve maybe 2000 gs in this game.:)

madcap1
04-22-2009, 07:00 AM
Sorry to say but for me they are still glitched I still cant get the achievement for beating it on hard and I contacted MS on XBL and they told me to replay mission 1 and then play mission 9 again on hard and it will unlock but it did not so for me a great game is about to be traded in lol sad but broken achievements killed this game for so many.

cra
04-22-2009, 07:06 AM
im sorry buddy. but maybe now you are aggressive enough to beat NG on MN ;)

personally i don't know if the overall glitch was worse than what happens now for some people.

madcap1
04-22-2009, 07:13 AM
Im trying again now, I just beat level 9 again on hard and checked the setting every 10sec lol just to make sure it did not go back to normal and I will not skip the credits. Keep your fingers crossed I will let you know in a few min if it unlocks or not. Oh and I also did not retry during level 9 so I hope that Mission.009: That Just Happened unlocks

Edit
NOPE still no achievement but I did get that just happened and yes I think it will happen I will trade this crap in I cant do this anymore lol I played this game for 30+hr and 15hrs of it is trying to get that Musashi's Way achievement without that I cant get some of the other achievements. Oh well back to CoR assault on dark Athena

cra
04-22-2009, 07:36 AM
i get riddick the next days, so we could do some MP during the weekend or we resume our aces of the galaxy conquest :)

and i spend 50h+ in ninja blade to get them all on 3 saves... :) hope that makes you feel a bit better^^