PDA

View Full Version : License Transfer Help

Mister Buds
04-20-2009, 07:12 PM
i had to buy a new xbox 360 last month because my old one red ringed for good. my hard drive also fried. i guess that messed with my arcade games, and now they all register as trials even though i've payed for them. i've deleted them from my hard drive and re-downloaded them and it doesn't fix the problem. i then stumbled across a link that allows you to transfer the licenses. however i can't complete this process because i can't have my computer and xbox connected to the internet at the same time.

the reason i need this fixed is because i'm going to be without internet for about a month and that's when i planned on playing these arcade games i've been slacking on for so long. but it turns out without the licenses i can't play them offline.

Seb The Sheep
04-20-2009, 07:52 PM
The only other way I guess is to get a friend you trust to go on their computer, give them your details and do it like that.

Alternatively, Xbox Customer Support MIGHT be able to do something... not sure though.

Xterma
04-20-2009, 07:54 PM
someone else has to do it for u dude

Mister Buds
04-20-2009, 09:29 PM
lol, don't know why i didn't think of this in the first place, but i connected my 360 to xbox live and just used the wirless networking on my computer temporarily. worked fine.

thanks for the responses though.

Glowin Smurff
04-21-2009, 01:32 AM
lol, don't know why i didn't think of this in the first place, but i connected my 360 to xbox live and just used the wirless networking on my computer temporarily. worked fine.

thanks for the responses though.

glad you got it sorted.