PDA

View Full Version : godfather 2 questions

j schnitz
04-21-2009, 01:18 AM
before renting the game is the achievemnts easy and is the game good

i dont care as much about the achvmnts but i want to know what u would rate the game

and if u want to, rate the achievemnts as well
:confused::confused:

BulletMagnet Uk
04-21-2009, 10:14 AM
before renting the game is the achievemnts easy and is the game good

i dont care as much about the achvmnts but i want to know what u would rate the game

and if u want to, rate the achievemnts as well
:confused::confused:

The games great if you a Godfather fan. If not, and your just in it for the game then I would definitly suggest that you dont buy it outright. Its an ok game, but is very short and very easy. It can get a little repetative in parts, the graphics are just ok and the vehicle mechanics are some of the worste I have ever seen in a game.

Despite these flaws, I found it a thoroughly enjoyable game with easy achievements and one which is a must buy for a Godfather fan. I think you are probably doing the sensible thing in renting this one.

Seany Show
04-21-2009, 12:07 PM
I would definately say you should rent this game rather than buy. It is enjoyable in places but by the end you will find it hugely repitive. You should get all 1000points in 10hours at the max if you follow the guide. I bought this game and it will sit on my shelf collecting dust untill they release some decent multiplayer. Or read the review from this site for the game as I would say it was quite a fair representation of the game: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/the-godfather-ii/review/

kestrel
04-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Somewhat enjoyable but you should simply rent the game. IMO

Louis BCFC1875
04-22-2009, 06:22 PM
It's the first GF game i have played and it's good, you get to know what being like a real gangster is like, the amount of ways to kill people is good also, it was worth the 5.95, and all the achievements you should get by the time you have completed the game.

Habitso
04-22-2009, 06:35 PM
I've never had the commitment to get 1000g game until this one. Partly because the last achievement I got was the last mission. It's a great game 8/10 taking 2 off for slight repetetiveness and the achievements I'd say 2/10 for difficulty and 6/10 for the achievements themself. Its short but the multiplayer isn't too bad. No ranking system though but it's got a sweet little system of its own. I've never seen any of the films before but the game's plot really encouraged me to watch the Godfather 1 on dvd.

cheeky 315
04-22-2009, 09:53 PM
i quite enjoyed it, but if you dont dick about and just do the missions you can get through it pretty quick, the only slightly time consuming achievment is getting the executions

habitso out of the trilogy of films godfather 1 is not great it's a bit slow and the first hour is very tedious

now godfather II on the other hand is a brilliant movie