PDA

View Full Version : when is the next dc comin out?

bakardi boy
04-21-2009, 03:28 AM
i heard it was soon. anyone got any dates?

dontcountstars
04-21-2009, 07:11 PM
If you check out the thread, I think it was the one about the gotta drive em all achievement, it links to a post on the codies forum made by codemasters themselves saying should be around the end of april/may.

Here's hoping its out soon, AND it fixes the gotta drive em all glitch!!

EDIT: found it for you:

Good news.. here's a quote from Codemasters, at
http://community.codemasters.com/for...=338879&page=2 (http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338879&page=2)

"We're making headway with a resolution. The proposed change takes just four days of work to do, but we need to retest and resubmit any changes to MS/Sony before we can release the pack. This will take at least a month, probs heading towards the end of April. Frustrating I know... "

The 'pack' bit to me indicates that they may be releasing the Ferraris after all (judging by the topic header). Either way, it looks like they're going to release an update for the game - and hopefully fix this achievement along with it.

master_shake_350
04-22-2009, 02:30 PM
Didn't know that there was more DLC on its way.

Does this mean the previous one will come down in price?

Molneze3
04-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Oh, man... hopefully this means they fix the patch. I am so sick of that.

pined5551
06-05-2009, 12:54 AM
Oh, man... hopefully this means they fix the patch. I am so sick of that.

I dont understand this. I just returned to thr forums after buying the 8ball pack cars dlc and am seeing laods of people saying drive em all is still glitched. Its not!, I HAVE IT!!! check my tag if u dont believe. It was fixed last year!!! Have codemasters somehow managed to reglitch it, MY GOD WHAT A FAIL!!!! What bothers me more is originally i thought i may have been posting in threads from last year, but these are all 2009 threads, so WTF, can some one explain???

(looking to boost Jack of all trades - posted in trading thread but no response, message me if u want to boost and you will get it too)

Joel78
06-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Yes it was originally glitched when the game came out, then the patched it so people got it then. Then they brought out the new patch for the 8 ball pack and it broke again.