PDA

View Full Version : Does Any One Know Any Of The Secrate codes

Swisa
12-10-2006, 06:23 PM
does any 1 know the secret codes

KrustyBunker
12-11-2006, 02:28 PM
By secrate, I assume you mean secret codes :-) Anywho, the cheat codes are only unlocked when you purchase them from the cantina with your lego pieces, but you can't have them on if you are going for the perfect achievements. The farther you progress in the story, the more that are available for purchase.

Chuppernicus
01-16-2007, 11:28 PM
This is a kids game, you need cheat codes?
LOL

dh4645
01-17-2007, 03:58 PM
By secrate, I assume you mean secret codes :-) Anywho, the cheat codes are only unlocked when you purchase them from the cantina with your lego pieces, but you can't have them on if you are going for the perfect achievements. The farther you progress in the story, the more that are available for purchase.

what do you mean you cant have them on?
which achievements can't you get with the extras turned on?

Spartan
01-17-2007, 04:40 PM
what do you mean you cant have them on?
which achievements can't you get with the extras turned on?

You can't get the level undefeated achievements. That's why the achievement descriptions for the undefeated say this: "Complete this level without dying. No Extras should be turned on."

dh4645
01-17-2007, 06:09 PM
You can't get the level undefeated achievements. That's why the achievement descriptions for the undefeated say this: "Complete this level without dying. No Extras should be turned on."

oh, ok. i just read this today and am at work, so i havent looked at any of the achievement details.

thanks.