PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Free MS Points

laxminarayanans
04-21-2009, 08:46 AM
I was just wondering how to get free ms points.Some say that i should take part in competitions.What are those competitions and where are they.I am talking about getting ms points legally.Help needed.

KNUCKS x360a
04-21-2009, 08:51 AM
I wouldnt even bother looking friend! Anything for free is usually a hustle & Xbox is no different!
A lot of people have their accounts Stolen/Hijacked on so called "Free Point Sites" so Beware!!
(myself included about 2 years ago as a newb, lucky for me i got my account back)

Tussell
04-21-2009, 08:55 AM
There is currently a contest going on with Coca-Cola where they're giving out millions of Microsoft points. I don't know much about it, but you might want to check that out.

Other than that, everything else is most likely going to be a hoax.

laxminarayanans
04-21-2009, 08:59 AM
OK.I ll be careful.I just wanted to know what hackers will benefit from hacking the accounts.Most of them have no valuable information in it.Like me. I dont have any valuable information in my account.But i want to be safe.

laxminarayanans
04-21-2009, 08:59 AM
OK. Thanks

phobzy85
04-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Well if they hack your account not only do they have your live account they can change your password and then they also have access to your emails. Any information in your live email that could be used to there advantage. Don't sign up for any sites that say they give you free points. None. Apart from this coca cola offer. If it isn't on the xbox live inside etc it's a hoax.

IncensedCape
04-21-2009, 10:50 AM
There is currently a contest going on with Coca-Cola where they're giving out millions of Microsoft points. I don't know much about it, but you might want to check that out.

Other than that, everything else is most likely going to be a hoax.

I wouldn't even bother trying for the Coke contest. I live in the UK and thought I might be in with the chance of 200 points, which I would have been perfectly happy with. The greedy bastards from the US were taking 8000 points at a time using multiple accounts, so people who were entitled to the points never got ANY.

Rant over :)

markd12
04-21-2009, 01:47 PM
I got some free points here http://www.cokezone.co.uk/xbox

Slormer
04-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Too late now, but http://rockbandstartrek.com/ just finished giving away tons to US/Canada. I know it says US only, but they worked for me, so whatever.

mrtrick92
04-21-2009, 02:56 PM
i have had 2100 microsoft points from this site - Link Removed - basically you fill out surveys for points that then get converted into rewards :) hope that helps

Glowin Smurff
04-21-2009, 04:10 PM
i have had 2100 microsoft points from this site - Link Removed - basically you fill out surveys for points that then get converted into rewards :) hope that helps you probably got some points or something from adding in your referrer part in the link, :(

mrtrick92
04-21-2009, 04:12 PM
you probably got some points or something from adding in your referrer part in the link, :(

no from refferals you get a bonus from rewards 1, it takes nothing away from you in your hunt for points. When i say i got 2100 microsoft points i didnt claim them directly from the site i applied for ebay vouchers which ive had $30 worth of :woop: dont believe me? i can prove it :)

xBootstrapp
04-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Yeah that site works. You just give a bunch of ads some information and the site credits you with points. You collect the points and exchange them for rewards. Referrals are just for the new people who sign up, they use that link and for each offer that person completes, the referrer gets extra reward points.

Not sure if advertising the site and having your link is against the rules here, so you might wanna watch out. And if my post is a problem I'll have no problem editing it outt.

Jdm
04-21-2009, 11:47 PM
Yeah that site works. You just give a bunch of ads some information and the site credits you with points. You collect the points and exchange them for rewards. Referrals are just for the new people who sign up, they use that link and for each offer that person completes, the referrer gets extra reward points.

Not sure if advertising the site and having your link is against the rules here, so you might wanna watch out. And if my post is a problem I'll have no problem editing it outt.

You hit the nail on the head.;)

Basically with that Rewards site, you fill out surveys to receive points that can then be redeemed for prizes of your choice. Beware, as they will SPAM the hell out of your email.

Like any other "free" points site, use your discretion. Entering certain info about yourself or your gamertag account can result in you being hacked or scammed.

In the end, we do NOT allow such advertisements to be posted anywhere on our site and that includes your signatures!