PDA

View Full Version : Like wasting money? like me?

JPrixx
04-21-2009, 04:36 PM
I was just wondering if other people have another account like i do....i started my second gamertag just to get away from gay friends but i came to use it more than my MAIN account....i still whore out the 45547 gamer account but i would not trade my 5616 GT for anything...so ya anyone else do the same or enjoy ur 2nd account for a different reason...thanks and happy whoring:woop:

PS i dont really think it is a waste of money IF u enjoy what ur doing

"X"
04-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Yea i like wasting money, purchased a ps3 :P

mrtrick92
04-21-2009, 04:42 PM

haha im in total agreement. I purchased a ps3 when it first came out and its all i played until about a month ago when i got my xbox lol. Now im looking to sell my PS3 and all the 20 games i got for it :( what a waste of money

JPrixx
04-21-2009, 04:42 PM

lol did u buy it for the blueray ???? or the great exclusive games..lol

Tsaako
04-21-2009, 05:33 PM
I've thought about making a second account sometimes. Would be fun playing COD/halo/gears with crap records/ranks..and just owning.

Or you could create a 2nd account to give you an extra reason to play a game again. For instace, i'd love to play through Lost Odyssey again, but mehh at least if i did it with a 2nd account i'd get the gamerscore again. :p

Ryot Control
04-21-2009, 05:49 PM
I got that dummy account for boosting purposes only.

JPrixx
04-21-2009, 05:49 PM
I've thought about making a second account sometimes. Would be fun playing COD/halo/gears with crap records/ranks..and just owning.

Or you could create a 2nd account to give you an extra reason to play a game again. For instace, i'd love to play through Lost Odyssey again, but mehh at least if i did it with a 2nd account i'd get the gamerscore again. :p

thats one reason i made mine to go back to fallout 3 and get all AP again...the way i look at it if u make a new game you mine as well get the achievements again

Wii187
04-21-2009, 06:09 PM
haha im in total agreement. I purchased a ps3 when it first came out and its all i played until about a month ago when i got my xbox lol. Now im looking to sell my PS3 and all the 20 games i got for it :( what a waste of money

Why sell a perfectly good Blu-ray player with built in extras?

Glowin Smurff
04-21-2009, 06:49 PM
i've got a gold account and so does my gf. same 360, she plays her account, i play mine.

any 48hr or month codes we get goto her brother so he can game when he's over on his 360.

mrtrick92
04-22-2009, 07:24 AM
Why sell a perfectly good Blu-ray player with built in extras?

even though i like the AMAZING! quality you get with blue ray im not a massive movie man. I will watch a movie occassionally but the main reason for me getting the PS3 was for gaming purposes and for this sole purpose i think the 360 is much better. hat m saying is i dont think at the moment i would pay more for a blue ray then a DVD but this may soon chang and if that time comes i will purchase a blue ray player.

she haunts me
04-22-2009, 07:43 AM
If you started a new tag just to get away from gay friends why didn't you just block them, then delete them. I had three tags with the original Xbox. Don't have a use for 'em anymore though.

ApochWeiss
04-22-2009, 07:54 AM
Haha I've wasted enough money. I just did a count of all the XBLA games I have, full ones, free and purchased, and it totaled to 101 games. 133 games if you want to count the demos registered to my account as well.

I too have a second account, create it a while back actually. It's just a spare on for when I need another account for an achievement, as well as if I feel like playing a game for the fun of it, like Left 4 Dead, and don't feel like being bothered.

Oh and another example with my money is I got $400 in Radio Shack gift cards for buying a $200 product haha. I used them all towards the 360 HDDVD drive. I LOVED IT!!! I feel to this day it's far superior in quality to the Blu-Ray. But...it's now a cup holder for when I game. Truly sad...Only reason I still have it is the Army Of Darkness HDDVD. I plan to get Blu-Ray, but not for a while.

Damnation
04-22-2009, 08:33 AM
I have 3, but they are just for content really My one and a USA one and one from Japan but the content you get from japan sucks

JPrixx
04-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Haha I've wasted enough money. I just did a count of all the XBLA games I have, full ones, free and purchased, and it totaled to 101 games. 133 games if you want to count the demos registered to my account as well.

I too have a second account, create it a while back actually. It's just a spare on for when I need another account for an achievement, as well as if I feel like playing a game for the fun of it, like Left 4 Dead, and don't feel like being bothered.

Oh and another example with my money is I got $400 in Radio Shack gift cards for buying a $200 product haha. I used them all towards the 360 HDDVD drive. I LOVED IT!!! I feel to this day it's far superior in quality to the Blu-Ray. But...it's now a cup holder for when I game. Truly sad...Only reason I still have it is the Army Of Darkness HDDVD. I plan to get Blu-Ray, but not for a while.

lol sorry to laugh but i WAS gonna buy a HDDVD but i wanted to wait and see who won (Blueray or HDDVD).....my frist 2nd GT was Wasteomoney lol i gave that to a friend..but oh well

EpicGinge
04-22-2009, 04:10 PM
If I did that I wouldn't make it a gold account because it is a waste if you are just looking to get achievements.

vI-Youneek-Iv
04-22-2009, 04:14 PM
I don't do second profiles......

Not yet I don't I was going wait and get like an Xbox 360 Elite so I can play on two different consoles at once wouldn't be very much effective as one console 2 gamertags which I might do in the long run.

MrMario2011
04-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I started a second account 2 days ago. I've done others but I never use them, this one I'm planning on using and I'll probably buy a 3 month this summer for it.

TriRock
04-22-2009, 11:42 PM
I started my second gamertag just to get away from gay friends

That doesn't sound like a good reason to me.

kaleido42
04-22-2009, 11:51 PM
I personally dont agree with making a second gamertag (even though I've done it with silver) because it can end up taking away possible names for other people, ok though if you do jibberjabber for the name like dfahoh51;h20.

Jollyrodger16
04-22-2009, 11:56 PM
I made a Japanese account so I could see what they have that we don't, but I've put to much work into this one to ever start a new one.

SOW Camoflauge
04-23-2009, 12:48 AM
I don't see the need for a 2nd account. If you don't like the people on your fl then just remove them. But it is nice to be able to just play a game without invites every 5 min

KFZ Scrubs
04-23-2009, 11:08 AM
I bought 250 dollars of used games for gsl, waste of a lot of my money.
Also too human and winter sports 2

JPrixx
04-23-2009, 01:08 PM
That doesn't sound like a good reason to me.

Dont care what u think....it works for me:mad:

JPrixx
04-23-2009, 01:10 PM
I personally dont agree with making a second gamertag (even though I've done it with silver) because it can end up taking away possible names for other people, ok though if you do jibberjabber for the name like dfahoh51;h20.

i dont belive im stealing names from people or stoping them from having one....its a big world and worst case just use a 3 for a E u know the drill.....plus i ONLY have 2 accounts...lol