PDA

View Full Version : Achievements Question

charliehowes
04-21-2009, 06:08 PM
Is it possible to go back and get the achievements for robbing banks, cracking safes and earning each favour once you've completed the main story in the game ??
Thanks in advance :)

BulletMagnet Uk
04-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Is it possible to go back and get the achievements for robbing banks, cracking safes and earning each favour once you've completed the main story in the game ??
Thanks in advance :)

Each of those achievements are available after the completion of the game yes. There are a number of missable achievements, but they are the executions and number of kills achievements. You should be fine. Check the roadmap if your still unsure: Here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=139880)

charliehowes
04-22-2009, 11:39 AM
Cheers mate much appreciated :)

Can anyone answer me this aswell please ?

I'm just about done in Florida but one of the Granados henchmen is based in New York. If I kill the boss in Florida before leaving will I still be able to kill the guy who's based in NY in order to get the achievement or will he be gone once I've taken down his family ?

Kez
04-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Once you take out the family compound, all associated made men are registered as "dead"....if you want to actually kill them, do so beforehand.

charliehowes
04-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Cheers for replying so quicly Kez :)
So can I go to Florida more than once ?

Deadly
04-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Yes, you can go to Florida when ever you wants too.

BulletMagnet Uk
04-22-2009, 05:28 PM
Cheers for replying so quicly Kez :)
So can I go to Florida more than once ?

Just go to the airport to switch between the 3 cities (or however many you have unlocked at the time). You can come and go as you please, you dont have to wait to be told to do so by a mission or cutscene.

charliehowes
04-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Cheers for the help folks, much appreciated :)