ok i just bought operation anchorage

Boss Kamikaze

honestly, I was pissed that I spent 800 points on the shitty OA DLC. I finished it in twenty mins and wanted to immediately erase it from my HDD. If i wanted to do something that had next to no relevance to fallout I would have played Hannah Montana or some other BS like that, and if i was in the mood to shoot orientals, I would have played Call of Duty. At least I would have had better effin weapons then.

Edited by Epic Malice
I can't spell! aah!

honestly, I was pissed that I spent 800 points on the shitty OA DLC. I finished it in twenty mins and wanted to immediately erase it from my HDD. If i wanted to do something that had next to no relevance to fallout I would have played Hannah Montana or some other BS like that, and if i was in the mood to shoot orientals, I would have played Call of Duty. At least I would have had better effin weapons then.
really 20 mins you must have it on very easy diffuculty

how exactly was it "stuck on hard" you do know the diffuculty can be changed in the settings

I think he means he "stuck" it on hard, not that it was actually stuck.

I was pretty disappointed with the OA DLC as well, far to short and unplayable a second time unless you reload an old save.

I've not bought The Pitt, yet, I'm waiting for Broken Steel first.

I enjoyed both thoroughly.

Operation Anchorage was a little more run & gun for me....was a nice breath of fresh air from the capital wastelands. not to mention the perks & new items made life in the wastelands & the pitt a lot easier even on Very Hard mode.

The Pitt was also a nice experience, not far different in terms of size and content from OA but different enough for me to justify that it was worth 800 points.

Honestly...i can't freaking wait for Broken Steel! new achievements....new items...new story!

no level cap at 20! ahhhh life is good...